Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

How Do You Swap Files Between The PSP And PS2?

Sponsored Links
    I have connected the USB cable from the PSP to the PS2 and put the PSP in USB mode, but when I go to the browser on my PS2 my PSP is not showing up in there. What am I doing wrong? any help would be greatly appreciated. All I want to do is put some saves from my PSP onto my memory card.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Why would you want PS2 saves on a PSP MS or vice versa. It won't show up in the PS2 browser, you will have to get Launch.ELF to see the PSP in the "mass:" part.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Someone I was talking to over instant messages was using his PSP as a USB drive, and it seems to me that it should work pretty well. The issue is that you have to use an application that accesses a USB drive. The built-in PS2 browser does not do this. Use LaunchELF (as suggested earlier) or Swap Magic 3.6's USB access and it should work fine.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by bobiras
    any chance of transferring game saves from memory card to usb stick or psp?
    Should be able to, yes. You just need to use an application, such as LaunchELF or KeyLauncher, that can copy files from one volume (your memory card) to another (your USB drive/PSP).

True You can use it as USB storage device in USB mode. Which is cool cause I use it at other computers for bigger files (1GB MS) I need to transfer. But as stated above the PS2 browser doesn't access the USB ports. I have used Launch.ELF and I would say it's the easiest way. I used my PSP cause my 512MB Sandisk thumbdrive isn't compatible with the PS2 USB. To transfer game saves I would use Action Replay or other Software as they usually don't work using launch.elf.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News