Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

FM station to MP3 playing on cars?

Sponsored Links
    Hi

I heard tha the Ipod can do this, it charges the Ipod while with a switch on the wire you can put a FM radio station number and it will play your ipod songs. Can the psp use this same device as the ipod? or is there already one for the psp made?

thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    As far as I know, most all of those FM adapters simply plug into the 3.5 mm stereo plug of any iPod, MP3 player, or PSP. There are several whose appearance matches the iPod, but I don't believe any of them are actually iPod specific.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Oh, so they would seamly work with the psp? awesome! But sound quality? explain please?

Quote Originally Posted by yiffboy
    Oh, so they would seamly work with the psp? awesome! But sound quality? explain please?
    I'm not 100% sure since I haven't used one of these, but I don't believe car FM receivers can get full CD-quality (16-bit, 44.1 kHz) yet. ( I heard that they were supposed to be updating this so that FM radio stations trasmit at CD quality at some point in the future.) I believe the FM signal is, at best, analog 16-bit, 22.05 kHz audio.

yeah it works, was the first thing i tried. Dont expect good quality sound, As kinda mentioned above, just put the difference between cd and the radio in ur head, and thats how it is .. Still cause u can make the volume higher within the psp and also extend that on ur stereo, u will have to play around with that for abit, have the psp set all the way up then set ur stereo to play. By all means if ur fussed about sound quality it sounds great. I got a decent setup in my car and i was happy with it, but, im a quality buff, i want better sound

DJBBOY

It won't sound as good as other FM stations, and they're inconsistant in city areas.

hot mdan man! thanks! thank you all!! But if i could bug you guys a bit more, can someone give me some links to the items they used? because i found this item at Radioshack, and since they dont know crap about the psp "duh" I'd like to know which one is the right one and stuff.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News