Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Burnout Revenge

Sponsored Links

Burnout Revenge

Sponsored Links
    Just a heads-up. You gotta patch both the DNA$280 & DNA$300. Image Patcher only does the 280 So you'll have to use Insertor for the other (or both ). Letting those who might have tried know just in case... happy hunting

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks man I will use insertor now..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Has anybody else had problems with getting online with this game? I keep getting port 3658 is not opened on my firewall.

Confused

Quote Originally Posted by brickjohnstone
    Has anybody else had problems with getting online with this game? I keep getting port 3658 is not opened on my firewall.
    Yes, I am. I have the ports open and it still doesn't seem to work. I don't have Madden 2006 or Burnout 3 to try out as they use the same ports. I will keep fiddling until it works. If you have those games and can try please post results. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brickjohnstone
    I've been on with 0% problems. As for your port problem... maybe open it??

Quote Originally Posted by Porkape
    Yes, I am. I have the ports open and it still doesn't seem to work. I don't have Madden 2006 or Burnout 3 to try out as they use the same ports. I will keep fiddling until it works. If you have those games and can try please post results. Thanks
    I can get online with both Madden 2006 and Burnout 3 with no problems.

Can anyone confirm if you really need to edit the DNA$300 file? Can you go online with just the DNA$280 edited?

Quote Originally Posted by BibitoB
    Can anyone confirm if you really need to edit the DNA$300 file? Can you go online with just the DNA$280 edited?
    I used only the Image Patcher on the ISO and it recognized and patched both DNA$ files and I was able to go online.

Quote Originally Posted by Porkape
    I used only the Image Patcher on the ISO and it recognized and patched both DNA$ files and I was able to go online.
    Well there must be something wierd going on cause I got 2 copies that refused to wurk online untill I patch the DNA$300 file... don't know what to tell you guys. Guess try both and see which works for you.

Red Face

Hey Guys... I need some help! Can someone explain how to use the insertor program? I feel kind of stupid that I can't figure it out. Thanks in advance X

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News