Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

problem with dvd decrypter

Sponsored Links
    hi, i use dvd decrypter for all my dvd backups and i have this burned dvd of a movie and when i put it in it says "udf file system parsing failed". How do i get around this problem and make a back up of the dvd?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If your source disc is a DVD±R/W backup of a DVD-Video, you should be able to create a backup simply by using the ISO Read Mode then ISO Write Mode just like with a PS2 backup. You will not have to unscramble the CSS from the source DVD±R/W (as General Purpose recordable DVDs cannot use CSS encryption) and you shouldn't need to downsample the video (assuming that the source is a single layer DVD±R/W).

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ok but when i insert it into my dvdrw (TDKDVDRW4040) it doesnt even read it, i want to rip the vobs so that i can convert to vcd.

Quote Originally Posted by TMM
    ok but when i insert it into my dvdrw (TDKDVDRW4040) it doesnt even read it
    It very well may be that your DVD recorder drive doesn't like reading that particular brand and format combination of disc. You might want to try reading from a different source disc (if available) or reading from another drive (if available). It does happen, as my friend's POS DVD-ROM drive refused to read any of my Maxell discs (which are usually pretty good in that department).

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News