Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

DVD Loader/Cog Swap DVD Loader problems

Sponsored Links
    I've got a 30001 R which i believe is a version 5. I'm using Swap Magic 2.0

I burned both DVD(CD) Loader and Cog swap loader 1.0 to DVD's using dvd decryptor(hopefully that's not an issue since the instructions said alcohol)

I've gotten Mafia to work using dvd loader.

I'm having problems with 2 games:

Hitman Contracts using dvd loader - when i finally put in the game it tells me: unable to verify the disc

Star Wars: Battlefront using cog swap loader - after i've gone thru the swap magic screen, the cog swap screen, and then finally the swap magic screen again and it loads the star wars disc, it looks like it's about to load but then it goes back to the memory card/disc screen and tells me its not a ps2 disc

Am I missing something?

any help would be great

thanks

jeff

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by slydog3333
    Hitman Contracts using dvd loader - when i finally put in the game it tells me: unable to verify the disc
    Make sure that you are using an appropriate TOC refresh disc, such as your Swap Magic DVD-ROM, and ensure that the disc is in good condition. I've received that same error when using a scratched up PS2 DVD-ROM as a TOC disc.
    Quote Originally Posted by slydog3333
    Star Wars: Battlefront using cog swap loader - after i've gone thru the swap magic screen, the cog swap screen, and then finally the swap magic screen again and it loads the star wars disc, it looks like it's about to load but then it goes back to the memory card/disc screen and tells me its not a ps2 disc
    The best idea for this game is to simply remove the slack space by rebuilding it. There is a rebuild kit for the NTSC U/C version available here. This completely eliminates the need for and intermediate loaders and also prevents the sound problems on certain levels.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News