Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Your Favorite PS3 CFW Custom Firmware

Sponsored Links
    What would it be? what is your favorite CFW and Backup manager?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Kmeaw is great with multiMan. 100% compatibility so far.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yep Kmeaw and Multiman..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    but with kmeaw's cfw there is the loss of blu-ray function or does it works as usual? if i'm not wrong there is/was a cfw that had a "permanent jailbreak" or something similar and so it couldn't play normal blu-ray discs...

Nope. I still have BR function. Everything is the same. You can just use homebrew and backup your games.

Quote Originally Posted by F4b10 View Post
    but with kmeaw's cfw there is the loss of blu-ray function or does it works as usual? if i'm not wrong there is/was a cfw that had a "permanent jailbreak" or something similar and so it couldn't play normal blu-ray discs...
    Your thinking of Waninkoko's CFW and that was just people guessing as it has lv2 patching and when you use lv2 patching with kmeaw bluray is gone till you reboot then back to normal but Wanny figured it out and bluray works 100% of the time with lv2 patching.

As for me my fav CFW is a hybrid of Waninkoko/Kmeaw/PS3ita MFW. It has lv2 patching, run unsigned code, install 3.41 & 3.55 PKG pseudo signed and debug/retail, PS3 access without a proxy, my own custom coldboot logo/audio and fonts with all the junk stripped from the XMB like a PSN icon in every category thanks to MFW builder.

This is a simply amazing tool and negates any need for any CFW when you can make your won better. MFW FTW!!!

using kmeaw and any backup manager, bluray playback works fine for me on kmeaw.

Bluray problems were on Waninkoko's v1, not KMEAW. I use KMEAW and latest multiman personally.

I currently use Hermes 3.41 CFW with MultiMAN without problem. I only care about offline play, not online gaming.

kmeaw cfw is the best, but blizzard cfw is good too.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News