Poll What have you done with your PS3 on CFW?

I've installed emulators, updated to kmeaw, ripped a few games, downloaded a few psn games, installed multiman, burned a few ps3 games, and now nothing because I have no PS3 controllers. Help me out Christmas!

I moved this here, mainly no PS3 topics should go in the Off Topic chat section since PS3 is on topic for our site.

I used to try out everything, but since all the Psn games surfaced, I only play them. Come to think of that, there hasn't been any in awhile

I haven't done much. Recently installed a new code for Red Dead Redemption for infinite health, max Deadeye and infinite ammo. And have been playing a lot of Driver on there. Recently transferred the PSP version of Final Fantasy 1. So I started over on that. lol And there is tons of actual ps3 games I got backed up I haven't really touched in months lol..maybe I should. I just haven't had much time. My recent activity on it was installing that code. If I can get more time I'd probably play more.

My PS3 came with inFamous + iF2 installed, so I played those. It also came with MGS4. As for what I did was simply this:

Multiman 2.09.02 + Eml Pack (light retro gaming, mostly snes), newest Showtime
    Installed PSN Games: 3
    Downloaded games: 4
    Ripped games from friends: 5
    Games I bought, ripped, then gave to friends (since they have +3.7): 2 (Demon Souls, Skyrim)
    Total size of movies/shows for Showtime: 353.42 GB

I've installed emulators, backed up games to hard drive (which I upgraded for cfw), played videos with Showtime, ftp'd stuff, and tried my own homebrew packages.

Showtime and Multiman have been saving graces for staying on cfw.

I just use my modded one to play Dreamy Theater.