Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Cool WD 2.5 TB USB 2.0 External HDD and multiMAN on Kmeaw CFW

Sponsored Links
    Good morning everyone, I have a PS3 SLIM 320GB - Model No CECH-2504B (CFW 3.55 Kmeaw installed) and bought an external hard disk usb 2.0 "Western Digital HD ELEMENT EXT 2.5-Teras 3.5Pol WDBAAU0025HBK-EESN" and formatted it with "EASEUS Partition Master Home Edition" in FAT32 Partition because Windows(diskmgmt.msc) only gave to format in "NTFS or exFAT" and diskpart (cmd) is not even acknowledged.

The partition is formatted in FAT32, and the disk works fine.

Now my problem is this: When I connect the HDD to the PS3, multiMAN (ver 1.17.02 BASE (20110424_142000) recognizes the drive as "#USBx" but can not loading the games inside the folder "GAMES or GAMEZ" (no cover games appears), show only games that are installed inside the internal disk (320gb) of the PS3.

Already tried very thing but without success, can anyone tell me if there is a limitation on the size of the disk recognized by Multiman or have some configuration issue or something else?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi!

I have a Wester Digital 1 tb and i have 2 partitions, 1 for pc and 1 for ps3 (400 gb). I use EASEUS Partition Master and work's good. Try to format with this program. Good luck! Cheers!
    Last edited by al4ex; 05-01-2011 at 08:20 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sounds like name of folder ie multiman looking at folder with no games in it , find out name of folder multiman is looking at and change your games folder name to this and should be ok or point. Multiman to the folder were your games are stored , doesn't sound like an issue with your hard drive as it's being recognized.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News