Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Video: PS3 4.21 CFW Running DOA5 By Red Power Team Demo!

Sponsored Links
    Today the Red Power Team have made available a demo video below of what appears to be the first legitimate PS3 4.21 CFW running Dead or Alive 5 (DOA5) for Custom Firmware users!

To quote, roughly translated from Chinese (with a better translation by wy103 and zoonin now available): Just deliberately pulled Ida driving to the the RED POWER city where, met with their people and then get it back one is said to brush a 4.21 CFW hosts not open test, ready to begin testing next evaluation please wait...

Updated: Sent to test the host HDMI interface is bad, then do without TV box, component cable, as well as support for AV input of the display device, in looking for a solution

Updated again: Buy a component cable encountered heavy rain, all wet.

Finally back, with component cable screen flash orz

Finally, the conference room projector the AV interface can be used, meow, white rain, anger! Then tested under DOA5, test results - RED POWER 4.21 CFW ...! ! !

A test more games, please look forward to the follow-up illustrations, video coverage! Subsequent pictures, video, evaluation complement the evening, the office did not replace the clothes, fast cold dead orz. Continue to be updated:

First send run video DOA5:

Last update: Is too cold dead first home tomorrow measured other ...

DOA 5 PS3 DEX Update Patch Links:

Update: Roughly translated below (with a better one from zoonin):

Start a new day update: New day comes, one will continue then measured the first time said the video under yesterday. When measured yesterday recorded 2-segment run DOA5 video, I thought foolproof, so the finished recording received something.

A look at the results on to the computer, not recorded to the first paragraph of the previous section, and the second not let everyone see the first run of the game MM modify the SFO version of the details onto the thing was too lazy to go re-recorded, conference room projector with them too much trouble (hanging Lao Gao).

So thinking anyway, in front from the MM into the running of the process are the same, so clip to the time come later start time than MM out of the system, also appeared.

Well, explain this. Then again, Aisin letter today recorded video will pay particular attention to the orz.

Update #2: Roughly translated below (with a better one from zoonin once again)!

MHP3 (Monster Hunter Portable 3rd) to the long-awaited, first put screenshots (AV port connected to PC TV box testing, the effect is unclear, do not spray on video afternoon).

Because the host comes with the MM version is too old, and does not support direct load game install PSP REMASTER Then copy the the game ontology install PKG USB hard disk to install.

After the installation is complete, XMB appears the MHP3 the icon. Click to enter. GOGOGO.

Video: PS3 4.21 CFW Running DOA5 By Red Power Team Demo!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    OK... I sent this news in also from Qianyu Li

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    will be good if its real and gets released for us to use.. the translation is aweful tho.. LOL

I am still sifting through the ongoing thread on the Chinese site (bbs.duowan.com/thread-28955948-1-1.html) but if anyone can read Chinese fluently and summarize it for us I will add it to the main page article as well and +Rep ya!

I did receive an inside tip that this is legitimate, so hopefully it will indeed be released and not end up as vaporware, etc

the date XMB was 3/7 and he already got the game, meanwhile Release US September 25 2012, JPN September 27 2012, EUR September 28 2012.

suspiciously it was a fake, maybe he used DEMO DOA5. LOL

Not sure on the date setting in his XMB, but like most things time will tell if this is real or not... if I was a gambling man though, I'd put my wager on it being 100% real.

Quote Originally Posted by kalberto View Post
    the date XMB was 3/7 and he already got the game, meanwhile Release US September 25 2012, JPN September 27 2012, EUR September 28 2012.

suspiciously it was a fake, maybe he used DEMO DOA5. LOL
    Why would a guy film himself playing a demo and wait for nearly three months to fool us around?

Quote Originally Posted by junks278 View Post
    Why would a guy film himself playing a demo and wait for nearly three months to fool us around?
    我们已经有PS3《死或生5 / 生死格斗5》中英日合版游戏下载[FW4.21] bbs.duowan.com/thread-28935568-1-1.html

We have PS3 dead or alive 5 / 5 DOA of English and Japanese version download game [FW4.21]
    Last edited by 1066550750; 09-24-2012 at 09:20 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

NO demo, it is Official Version.

4.21 CFW IS COMING!

Fake , Multiman yielded to change params.sfo from 4.21 to 3.55 , means the ps3 is on 3.55 FW

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News