Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by JOshISPoser View Post
    4.21 keys would be greatly appreciated if this is all this really is... i just wonder, if this is real, how will our 3.55 patched games work? if they need original eboots, we're gonna get a bunch of original eboot requests
    Should it come to this, thankfully, I've kept all my backups as official. I keep all fixed eboots and such in an entirely separate folder. Always good practice to keep the entire original contents, and keep modifications aside for times such as this. Should this come to be, I could easily upload a lot of original eboots and param files if needed to help.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    you will definitely be much appreciated. i am hoping the files will be okay but only time will tell.

i have a strong feeling that this is pretty legit, i can't explain why.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Really not trying to be negative here, however, just wanted to remind you how it is still possible that it's fake by other means. Perhaps they got a copy early and just did some A/V switching. I mean I don't know, that's off the top of my head, however, seeing DoA5 boot doesn't exactly make it indisputable that it's not fake.

I'll never say never, however, after all the fake videos over the past couple of years, I hope it's understood why everyone is skeptical. Should this turn out to be real someday, hey, great. I'm kinda with a lot of others though. If this were real, I myself would just expect a much better attempt at showcasing a better video.

This video is extremely shady and rather weak in it's convincing points. I really hope we all have to eat our words of doubt someday, but until then... I'll just patiently wait for what I know is true. That being the fixed eboots that some really cool groups out there are releasing for us all. A big big thanks out to all of them.

lawl if this is fake, this is the first time an asian has tried to do a fake 4.21 CFW video

here is the ps3 4.21 cfw ps3updat.pup file, i hope it is not a fake pup i have used site very frequently from where i obtained it from, but since i did not test, nor need to update my ps3 please use at your own risk once again i have not tested this myself,s o just be careful, please post results for others, it would heighten this site by ten fold (it the best by far anyhow) cheers and good luck

here is the site and the size should be 196.795 kb ty cheers, again

[Register or Login to view links]

How is it only 196kb? this makes no sense to me, that means that when you wipe out your old FW this will replace = BRICK. Am I right?

Eek

thanks

Answer me before I hurt everyone!

Can you post the source of CFW PUP File please ? where did it come from ?

Quote Originally Posted by zideeq View Post
    How is it only 196kb? this makes no sense to me, that means that when you wipe out your old FW this will replace = BRICK. Am I right?
    196.795 KB not Bytes so its 192.18 MB it makes sense to you now..??

Sorry I read it wrong lol 196mb. OK can somone re-up to a different host, Deposit requires PREMIUM.

Sponsored Links
Page 7 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News