Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    who is "the little kid 'tlk'"? is he known? i'm guessing it's not good cause you put a frowny face by it

oh, man, if it's rebug, that'd be awesome! i was kinda calling it a while ago when dex was coming out, that i was gonna wait until rebug made something like this. i was talking like a hybrid firmware or something.

i have a lot more faith in this
    Last edited by JOshISPoser; 09-24-2012 at 03:04 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    People should be smart and rename the original EBOOT before patching the games. If they were stupid enough to overwrite it then they deserve to download the whole game again. LOL at them.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm those who think that if you start saying "it fake fake" like children then it's gonna be fake, but if you believe and think that it's real, then it's gonna happen.

bbt even that, you could just use an elf dumper on a debug machine to grab the decrypted files without knowing the keys!

N0DRM has worked that way, they can fix everything they want but "the guys who gave them the dumper" doesn't want fix get released!

i guess i'm stupid I sometimes back up the files, but after months and talk about 3.55 being the only cfw we'll need, i just delete the files. Also, the nfo does say "replace files". i used to be one to backup, but when something works, i rarely see a reason to keep the original. well, now i do. game updates might be able to help the situation hopefully.

its a demo hellooo

welcome to the club

so then, let's send positive energy. i feel like we were doing that with the emulatemii team since they're legit, but that didn't work out... but hopefully this will

Wow. Nothing to say

Welcome CFW 4.21

Sponsored Links
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News