Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3947484950 LastLast

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i reckon they have sold everyones email adresses all over the internet and made a fortune lol.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i wouldnt try it, waiting a day or two could save you 160 on a new ps3

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hello everyone. I'm new here on the forum and I have a question. does this 4.25 cfw works on ps3 cech 3xxx? sorry for the noob question

From IRC:

[Register or Login to view code]

So the Answer NOW is NO they can't for the moment.

Thank-you for trying bluedisk cfw. your test period has expired, further use of bludisk cfw 4.25 suspended.. please use paypal to top up your account.

hehehe lmao

luci, hahaha.. thats funny...

won't be funny if it happens lol

Exclamation

Nuked a bunch of offtopic posts, guys please use your heads when posting on our forums.. this topic is ONLY for the Red Power / BlueDisk CFW discussion nothing else. We have other threads for PS3 keys and other CFW topics, so use them or you will receive an infraction. Thanks.

Well I bring information containing to this!

I know said update from 3.55 only but I tried anyways LD It actually works... until you get to 75-78% (somewhere round there ) I did this with the 4.25 to 3.55 file and the 3.55 checkoff (which is Rogero v2 I think).

i got it to work nicely, did a little tweaking, if anyone wants let me know i can give info on how i did it

Sponsored Links

Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3947484950 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News