Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    No way in hell I'd get a 300$ dongle. Maybe a 3$ one...

Sponsored Links
    right?! just support real devs and buy a second ps3. dude, if anyone buys it at that price, you are DUMB. it's probably only that high so they can make profits from the first batch of dongles they make.

I doubt it's $300, even someone who supports the use of dongles to use the latest fixes on CFW probably won't pay that much.

Hey everyone this is not going to cost 300$. The person on the website was just saying that ''it was like 300$ worth to me''

someone said some devs are holding back fixes cause of the possibility of it being taken by blue disk. i don't get the details exactly cause if something was released for free, the dongle would die anyways just like the last one.

Quote Originally Posted by JOshISPoser View Post
    someone said some devs are holding back fixes cause of the possibility of it being taken by blue disk. i don't get the details exactly cause if something was released for free, the dongle would die anyways just like the last one.
    Indeed this is the most stupid excuse they could come up with.If anything,they are supposed to be doing the exact opposite..It's very strange how everything gets silent when a new dongle is about to launch..no more free fixes..magically.
    This happened when True Blue was going to be launched and it's happening with Blue Disk too.
    Last edited by junks278; 10-08-2012 at 11:25 AM

300$? Just god damn convert your console to DEX and play games with it, for god sake, just buy a 160GB external HDD dedicated for BDEMU, its a win-win solution for all. And a 160GB External HDD is damn cheap anyway, way more cheap than a brand new PS3 game.

people will if you can downgrade from the USB dongle from 4.21 to 3.55 and so you can use the USB dongle.

the dongle can't be used to downgrade the console, you will need a e3 flasher / progskeet or teensy for that..

I have a feeling this seems fake for a reason like anybody else would've say -_- lol but to be realistic here if this was real why didn't the team release it then? ya know

Sponsored Links
Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News