Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i think even it was fake but it sparked hundreds of people. i am sure, v4.21 will be broken as "there a hole in everything that is why light comes in".

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    has there been any news updates ever since like a week and a half ago when it was announced as a dongle firmware?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Maybe the current user reception didn't meet with their expectations/delusions. I'm actually more concerned in how the patches have come to a halt.

my talking WITH several people is that red team power whatever are getting all their info from the eboot fixes/cracks as you will so e3 has haulted to find a way to stop them dead in tracks they need more fixes/cracks to be able to even come close to getting where they want to be so wait a while gents no fixes till hole is shut, that red power is trying to use others works, but they got your number now.

if they are displaying videos that should mean they have a 4.21 jb cfw, but nope thus another fact it sticks on 3.55 firmware it does not take a rocket scientist, red power, do not try to take credit for others works, thus the hault in fixes

wait, if free eboot fixes are released, who cares if they get released by a dongle? almost no one with half a brain would get the dongle.

i'm kinda confused about what you're saying. i just don't get why it matters if they get the method if other people release eboots for free anyways...

Ok, guy I just read that this dongle will cost 300$.

And I read that this 4.21 CFW will work on 4.21 FW, not just on 3.55.

If I had good translator: bbs.duowan.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=29059592

Somebody is getting greedy, wanting as many sold as possible before it will be useless again! Doubt many will get it at that price if so, though...

because people do not want to make patches, cracks, eboots and let other (nobodies) in on their hard work which is free you are right, but till e3 can secure they wont be issuing new fixes, i had a long conversation on irc, so that is the scoop, they are protecting their work, and stopping red power from making a claim to fame if you do not understand this then gee, we need another language to speak lol.

i give another example, i created something special, that is minimal but a lot of people use it, now some sniffer decides to take my work and make money off it that is not how it works sorry

No, actually I'm just saying what I read about it. I'm not happy at all about this because it would be too expensive and probably not for 4.21 FW just for 3.55. But if will cost 300 bucks, then I don't thinks so that everyone will.

Because, many people stuck at 3.55+ fw and there is no way out, except downgrading, which is normal to expensive. I don't thinks that will be something about it for users 3.55+ FW. So good luck for everyone and good gaming

does it make sense, as i'm no expert, that it is just 3.55cfw (called and spoofed 4.21cfw) but the fw patches all eboots etc up to and including 4.21?

also if the dongle etc is $300 thats disgusting. buy another ps3 and buy the newer games you really want, then the devs etc will be happy!
    Last edited by elser1; 10-06-2012 at 10:30 AM

Sponsored Links

Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News