Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well, i guess hypocrisy is way more fun for some people/groups than just coming clean.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Amen. Too much of it >.<

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    where about cfw 4.25?

Just a bunch of thieves. Greedy people that want to make money with our hopes... Go free scene and real sceners...

well, by the looks of it, only losers will buy this dongle and that's awesome! i'm glad the future doesn't look blue anymore

Cool

well just think of it this way you now know that there can be cfw above 3.55. Now we have to just wait until the drm-infected dongle dies out. IF there is a drm-infected dongle. then we all can have CFW even on the 3000 series WOOT!

well i am sorry ladies and gents mods and admins, it seems i missed something what new dongle? or the supposed dongle that was supposed to be out months ago by team e3? that went to a hault quickly, so if it is from red team dont count on it, which is good enough people wasted their money on silly stuff saps sell which are crap/dudes/replicas etc

DO NOT BUY whatever it is,their is only about handful of games that realistically most people want to play, one for me is racoon city which has been out ages, so had to go with enemy hehe the bix ugly box lol. so stay clear save your money and just help sources who you and we all know keep your money in your pocket and do not let anybody hack it

cheers

i have the older one but they want to make it to work or not they want to release new dongle?

it's rumor guys.
    Last edited by conner cenoway; 09-27-2012 at 12:52 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

they claim they aren't related the other one.

There gonna be 2 versions:

A: You cannot upgrade to newer CFW and will remain at the current CFW
    B: You can upgrade to new CFW. We will offer free handware change and free software update. We promise to update this CFW continually

I took this as option A you can upgrade to 4.21cfw FROM 3.55 (WITHOUT NEEDING A DONGLE) but.. cant upgrade further when a newer cfw is available by TRP without a dongle using option B

But.... I could be wrong!!

Sponsored Links

Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News