Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

I'm not gonna buy this shtty dongle and neither am I going to install the fcking shtty DEX firmware. I'll just wait for the only group of the PS3 Scene: DUPLEX to reverse that sht!

Meanwhile I guess I've gotta keep studying Calculus 2, Discrete Mathematics, Logic, Linear Algebra, etc. I hope to contribute with this when I get my degree. This people are incredibly pathetic.
    Last edited by Hernaner28; 09-26-2012 at 10:50 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Guys, let's them to release this dongle sht, they always finds some customers! But, do you remember when a first dongle cfw released?

Many of us paid for this dongle to play games avoid to buy original ones, but what's happened later? Someone who cares about ps3 scene find a free solution with simple download cfw files, install and play the games. I think we are must have patience and fate!

Let me tell everyone something i went somewhere came back after 12 hrs. 12hrs before news on RED POWER

1. this is gonna be a nice thing for scene.
    2. there is no DRM-dongle.
    3. it seems to free. PRESENT News for RED POWER

1. A DRM-Dongle Fck.
    2. This is a very bad news for scene.
    3. It will cost a lot 80$-100$. minimum

i must say that dongle sucks a lot because if it sells a lot then Scene can go into dark. Buying it will be waste after some time. i have a 3.41 jb and 3.55 dongle lying around. i recommend to wait for games to be fixed or go into dex FW. So no need to rush in just wait, games released are getting a fix one by one. (EXAMPLE FIFA 13,TTT2 ETC.)

They make no mention of supporting 4.25 games with their firmware , by the time this thing is even being sold games being released will be 4.25 o_O WTF is the point then.

1. I doubt that, since there's almost no game has been un-patched and who knows, N0DRM and DUPLEX is still there actively cracking games.

2. There no need to hack if there's a another way to get on to it. Like LV2_Exploit

3. Because there's no need to, who needs a 4.21 when in can be done on 3.55

Oh, Z, come on. You and I have been around long enough to know how things really work, who's behind what, and why that DRM was put in place. If you ever want to chat you can contact me like you used to via the email address I registered here with. It would be nice to reminisce.

all i can say is... wankers... another stupid fcking dongle piece of crap

I knew my suspicions were correct, it was so obvious, TEAM RED POWER after they DIED and where did E3 go?!

i'm so glad people are hating on this for the most part. i hope that only a few sell and it's to devs who reverse it within a day and make them lose more money than it cost them to make it.

i just really hope people don't change their tone like with the dongle cause they might be the only ones releasing eboots. Just remember, when it got cracked, the scene progressed really quickly. Like, we started getting game updates patched, newer games patched, etc. and their users are now silent.

Just don't ever buy into this guys, stay strong. Play older games if it comes to that. Dragon Warriors 7 is 100+ hours if you really need to pass the time. Just stay strong and don't let them put the scene at a halt again where we rely on a single company to produce results. Hell, i really hope a n64 emu comes out, then passing the time will become really easy

EXAMPLE FOR NOT BUYING THE DRM DONGLES

First i hated them, then i got it,i loved it (lol)and now i hate it the most because i spent 70$ for crap which was useful until DRM was cracked or 3.6 keys were released.so there is no use for dongle. it only offers you to play new games for a passage of time.

Page 30 of 49 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast