Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Oh my godddd! A 4.21 CFW??!??!?! This is my dream!

Quote Originally Posted by HeyManHRU View Post
    Even if it was real, it would give us nothing new other than a couple of new games being playable on CFW. I'd rather stay on 3.55 as long as it has the same game compatibility as this supposed 4.21 CFW has.
    Yeah ... a couple but huge games! Like Resident Evil 6 and Assassin's Creed 3.. I think that's enough for 2012 !!
    Last edited by Hernaner28; 09-24-2012 at 11:24 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyManHRU View Post
    Even if it was real, it would give us nothing new other than a couple of new games being playable on CFW. I'd rather stay on 3.55 as long as it has the same game compatibility as this supposed 4.21 CFW has.
    But, you forget people with 3k models that are unable to downgrade to 3.55. If this turns out to be true, then a lot of guys that are stuck on OFW will be happy.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Time on the screen at start is 5:44pm and at 0:48 the time is 5:42PM...

Fake !

Where is there any proof this is a real 4.21 cfw? You don't see anything saying its 4.21. There is more proof its 3.55. All this is showing is DOA5 running as a backup.

And as it says it needs to change the PARAM.SFO to match 3.55 is proof its NOT 4.21CFW. I have my CFW spoofed to 9.99 and it never asks to edit the PARAM.SFO even if its still original at 4.00 or 4.21 or whatever above 3.55 it doesn't ask as its spoofed to 9.99.

I say its a fake 4.21CFW video.

it is that someone is trying to do the best to bring out new cfw for ps3 so people can play more games

Quote Originally Posted by Agamem666 View Post
    Time on the screen at start is 5:44pm and at 0:48 the time is 5:42PM...

Fake !
    LOL, I just watched it again and yep, it is definitely fake and a poor fake at that.

Quote Originally Posted by CREEPSHOW View Post
    it is that someone is trying to do the best to bring out new cfw for ps3 so people can play more games
    A few times the devs behind the current CFW's said there will never be another CFW above 3.55 as they have blocked all the exploits so until a new exploit is found in the newer firmwares there will never be another custom firmware above 3.55.

OR the PS3 scene is just like the PSP/Vita scene and there is already a 4.21CFW and not released to the public.
    Last edited by StanSmith; 09-24-2012 at 12:18 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Uhm.. I discovered a funny thing on the moment MM switches back to XMB... its name "magically" changed.. you can quite clearly see to what, in this pic

Have to go to the skeptical side

Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

Untitled 1.jpg  

O_O Nice news to wake up to. Someone's head should roll if it isn't legit

Ya that's about all I needed to see. Definitely a weak and fake video. I can honestly say when I read this I wasn't even the slightest bit excited. I've just come to expect every claim of a new CFW to be fake.

To get a 4.21 CFW out of the blue with no rumor or hint at it certainly didn't raise my expectancy of this being legit.

Ya, that seems a bit fishy. I'm thinking it's fake

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News