Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    truthfully this is probably fake, just a game edited to play on 3.55, the person shows no proof that its higher than 3.55 other than the game being set to play on 3.55 since it requires 4.21, do we not have the key to play that already? if its truly 4.21 firmware you would see ps vita game data as one way to prove its real.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    one thing I want to say this CFW will let you play many back up games with 4.21 fw. it's still under testing. you can choose not to believe it. it's your choice. like someone already said time will tell if it's true.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This is true

I will believe it only if i can lay my hands on this.

First off, the xmb doesn't have the tv/video services. You would be able to see it clearly if it was 4.21. Not saying it is fake, just odd that it doesn't have it.

Secondly, in reply to another comment, multiman would ask them to change the param.sfo to 3.55 even if their firmware was on 4.21

Even if it was real, it would give us nothing new other than a couple of new games being playable on CFW. I'd rather stay on 3.55 as long as it has the same game compatibility as this supposed 4.21 CFW has.

I heard in IRC about 4.21CFW a week ago from people who know what they saying. People with the biggest brain in the scene. It is true and no fake. You will see

Probably we have to say thanks to naehrwert and to KDSBest for their LV2 exploit on 4.21.

smokyyuwe is right about MultiMAN because it is designed/implemented for 3.55

the guy who made this video is a very trustworthy person on a famous chinese hacking site (douwan), I will be shocked if he's lying.

Hi guys, my english might be not good enough for this forum, the words I quote below are the actual words of the author I translated for you.

"my friend and I drove to the city where we met the people of Red Power. they gave us a ps3 console with this new 4.21 CFW. now we are ready for testing it. please wait....

the HDMI interface of this ps3 didn't work, we do'nt have any display device that has the AV input socket, I'm looking for a solution.
    Updated again: I bought a component cable in a store with heavy rain in the street, all wet.

Finally back to my office, With component cable pluged to ps3 the screen of my TV's flashing very much ,I can't see anyting on the screen.

Finally, I found that a projector in the conference room with an AV input interface that can be used,
    I tested DOA5 for a while, it worked.

I will bring you more details about this new CFW when I finish testing more games on it ."

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (654 MB)

[Register or Login to view links]

DOA5 BLES01623 DEX Update Patch by Lightyear: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror by zideeq)

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News