Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by junks278 View Post
    He explained the "Multiman misplaced name" matter. Any kind chinese soul care to translate?

直接在MM里载入游戏,返回XMB运行即可。(请不要吐槽那个MM的名字,我也不知道为啥,拿到的主机上M M标题显示是源氏,估计这个MM改动的时候有用到源氏SFO的部分信息吧)
    安装10分钟后正式进入游戏
    actually, he is not explaining. he doesn't know. after 10 mins installing the game is running with no problem. that's all.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The thing is, what are these guys trying to achieve with somebody's borrowed (or bought) PS3 checking if games work?

They should, don't they if it were 4.21?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    for the asians who think this is real, you realise the picture of the remastered monster hunter along with this video doesnt prove its legitimacy? Unless the team posts a video showing the features of a 4.21 FW then noone will truly believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by itsbighead View Post
    for the asians who think this is real, you realise the picture of the remastered monster hunter along with this video doesnt prove its legitimacy? Unless the team posts a video showing the features of a 4.21 FW then noone will truly believe it
    NO, actually we trust the one who is testing

Q&A about RP 4.21CFW

Sora games in 4.21 run fine. About why shows SFO need to be modify? Because the mm's version was too old.And RP Team did not remove the sfo modification function (the mm was only be designed in 3.55 CFW).

About Other software cannot run on RP 4.21 CFW. Because they did not have the digital certification of 4.21, only the mm which was modified by RP Team had it. It seem that RP Team maybe have gotten lv0 key. I guess so.

About the feature support of 4.21 CFW. RP Team plan to develope a new manager program which's code name is RED POWER. They are planning to let RP 4.21 CFW support reactpsn, may be fckpsn also. And the console with RP 4.21 CFW play BD movie disk fine.

That's all, let's looking forward to its release. The man who was testing the console is a truly man that been trusted by a large amount of ps3 players in China. So I think 4.21 CFW is true. Some people who did not believe it, just wait and see what will RP Team release. HAHA...
    Last edited by zoonin; 09-25-2012 at 07:49 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Torochan View Post
    The thing is, what are these guys trying to achieve with somebody's borrowed (or bought) PS3 checking if games work?

They should, don't they if it were 4.21?
    the games work by backups not discs

Quote Originally Posted by ema2ooo View Post
    Fake , Multiman yielded to change params.sfo from 4.21 to 3.55 , means the ps3 is on 3.55 FW
    no, the params.sfo changing is the funtion of Multiman. game can be played whether you choose yes of no.
    Last edited by avenilyy; 09-25-2012 at 07:55 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Moves to table the perfect garbled, not the U.S. version of the finished patch oh (continue to give the quality of the AV urine kneeling)
    i piss standing up.. LOL sorry couldn't help it. google translate is a funny thing!

well i believe its real. this is great news and i hope its released soon. i hope it can be made to 4.25 cfw so get psn again. thanks for the update! i hope dean is still around and willing to make an updated mm for us.

From what I've heard, the Red Power Team have been cloning a dozen of 'GeoHot's in mainland china in order to bring you this major achievement

Quote Originally Posted by avenilyy View Post
    I have to say something after reviewing all the posts above. IT IS TRUE. The "change sfo 4.21 to 3.55" is the Multiman mater. The game can be played whether you choose yes or no
    MultiMan DOESN'T ask me to convert the param.sfo files even if they are set at 4.00 or anything above 3.56. It just runs it anyway.
    This is because I have it spoofed at 9.99. If you have 3.55 CFW and its still saying its 3.55 then it will ask to modify the param.sfo file.

From the video yesterday which is a definite fake I have no time for these fakers. I doubt its real and it looks like all they want is the fame for a fake video.

if i remember right, the old multiman only asks to change sfo and from picture they are using old backup managers. the new one does it on its own

only time will tell, damnit. if they come up with new drm they shall burn in hell
    Last edited by arktos; 09-25-2012 at 09:19 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Page 15 of 49 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News