Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    Can someone else confirm this? Reason I ask is I compared them here and this is what I get:

PS3UPDAT.PUP (4.21 Sony): 192 MB (202,059,824 bytes)
    PS3UPDAT.PUP (4.21 CFW): 192 MB (201,517,104 bytes)

WinHex shows 188,302,743 differences found. Unless my PC is just acting up as it was slower than usual to compare them.
    i just checked the pup size via winrar and i am getting the same bytes as you are for the cfw

PS3UPDAT.PUP (4.21 CFW): 192 MB (201,517,104 bytes)

and i was the one that originally posted it to deposit files so it is definitely smaller than ofw, and my sources come from 0 day ftps sites which i have been with for few years, but i must say this has been an interesting topic, all i say is download it and wait for further confirmation any other sites anyone wants it posted too, will be no problems just tell me where tried rhhost had probs

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hmmm, another variable. so maybe the pup that was tested was a different upload...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'd be more inclined to believe something like this if they provided definitive video proof. For example, turning on the PS3 with the TV in view and putting the game in the console and starting it.

MM prompts the person to change the SFO to 3.55, I assume someone else noticed that?

Please can someone tell me how to downgrade 4.25 to 3.55 ? Thanks in advance

I like your thinking, though anything can be made to look fairly real these days on tv screens and videos, i never heard or red power till today, so that alone is fishy, someone stated in previous posts in this forum that the person is a famous chinese whatever you want to call him dev maybe? maybe not? or no one at all!

What the people need that are in a difficult situation, that can't downgrade this is basically for them who absolutely need it, i am happy with my 2 systems and how they work and operate, so we need very reliable sources,which their is not too many left anymore like early days.

So please everyone do not rush into doing anything that you might regret especially if you do not know how to get out when in,brick trouble and lots of wasdted time, so i am reupping the pup that i uploaded earlier someone claimed you need premium acct so i am upping it to sendspace now will take another half hour, i do not use these sites i use ftps cause these are soooo slooowww, so stay tuned and pup size when viewed through winrar is 201,517,104 192 mb via folder view.

you have to be very detailed here cause this is whats needed no probs, so be it, download it save it and wait, unless you absolutely know your ins and outs cause as far as i know it has not been tested. So please be careful and do not rush saving is just as good as doing? till we find out more details.

Quote Originally Posted by za3tot View Post
    Please can someone tell me how to downgrade 4.25 to 3.55 ? Thanks in advance
    You need a mod chip such as the E3 flasher.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Valiant View Post
    I'd be more inclined to believe something like this if they provided definitive video proof. For example, turning on the PS3 with the TV in view and putting the game in the console and starting it.

MM prompts the person to change the SFO to 3.55, I assume someone else noticed that?
    if it already hasn't been said that's coded into mm. if you spoof to 999 mm will still ask to change the sfo to 3.55!

thank you Heyman !!

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Valiant View Post

I'm more curious how his PS3 time travels 2 minutes back in time. I mean.... if this custom firmware will allow me to travel back in time, they really need to release it. I won't even care if it plays games.

yeah, but for now its just a video and not a very good one. there is no evidence to say this is firmware 4.21 and its much easier to patch dead of alive for 3.55 than jailbreak a new firmware they would need a new private key to resign the homebrew and the loaders then decrypt lv2_kernel and add peek and poke which will be at completely different offsets. i'm almost 100% certain that this is 3.55
    Last edited by technodon; 09-25-2012 at 03:07 AM Reason: spelling mistake

Sponsored Links
Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News