Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Tuhta send a beta cfw to someone to prove it ... someone with a ps3 "anti-hack" like me

On first boot, there are a 3.60 fw - no downgrade possible !

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Or he could send something to a mod that would take a look at it. Doesn't have to be me but one of the mods. I for one have a lot of ps3s and loosing one would not be that big of deal. But I am not sure when I will be back. I hope by the weekend. Thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Love to hear more from TUHTA about progress and Q/A etc - has there been any communication between ps3 news crew and TUHTA since the last "put-on-hold" thread?

He has been in touch with a few of the Moderators here, but it was mainly just to let them know about the new videos I believe. While the videos are entertaining for some, I don't think most users will take videos alone (from TUHTA or others) as proof of progress until the related code/files/keys etc are available.

That said, I suppose we will close the thread up again until the next round of videos surfaces!

Sponsored Links
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News