Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by woNd3R View Post
    Well there are many reasons..
    well you right but here is the point for people like me that have 3.7.3 you are never gonna see a solution around why ? because sony did scare everybody so nobody gonna release anything , well i believe this kid here might have the keys but i saw to many people talkin that they have this they have that , so prove me wrong then i gonna believe ya.

and about the famous stuff , its like that everybody wants to be famous like geohot then sell everybody out.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ay cfwprophet weren't you the guy that was going on about how DerpyHerpes DFW(DH) was real ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Geo Hot was famous before the PS3 got hacked in the first place.

Geohot was a prick because he actually good money, but his choice was understandable. You can't go against a corporation alone.

I would have done the same exact thing in his place, but without asking for any. Now he has a job , he is making money and he is doing what he likes.

What i am actually saying is that we ve got to be patient, being nervous ,flamming, getting angry and stuff like that doesn't change anything

Unfortunatelly patience is a virtue that it takes many years to master.

Quote Originally Posted by elser1 View Post
    i totally agree.. but you must have had the same thing happen when jb first came out.. its a sad world we live in i guess but there are still great people such as yourself around that boost the masses mate..
    Thanks.. I try! And of course there are plenty of other adults here who likely sat back and laughed while reading all the worthless replies in this thread too.

I know I was thinking "who cares?" and "why waste precious time arguing online over a game console?" to myself when reading most of them, but it seems like the ones doing it really do enjoy it... some people's kids, eh?

Worst part is that the contribution of these kids to the scene equals 0

They only know how to flame, then when cfw comes out these same people are the ones making the same stupid questions, bricking their consoles etc etc

At the current state the only thing to do is sit back and wait

Quote Originally Posted by woNd3R View Post
    At the current state the only thing to do is sit back and wait
    I agree, initially I was hoping something wonderful like THIS community effort would come out of this thread, but instead of 53 pages of teamwork we ended up with 41 pages of whining. D'oh

something if not from tuhta, will come up soon... just a matter of time.. but if tuhta can really make a CFW, then i don't mind supporting his projects...

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    I agree, initially I was hoping something wonderful like THIS community effort would come out of this thread, but instead of 53 pages of teamwork we ended up with 41 pages of whining. D'oh
    bit hard when you got 100 kids saying where can i download it, can you tell me how to run games, i have updated to 3.73 why can't i run copies, please tell me how to play 3.7+ games on 3.55. please help self self self...

My first post and I know there's a lot of people here that have done a lot more with and for the scene than I probably ever will, but if TUTHA has something, I can't wait to find out what it is. Maybe it's just me, but if someone that's been on the site for a long time comes up with something, there's a better chance that it's real, an even better chance that it could be something huge for the scene.

TUTHA if there's anything I can do as a low level user, I'll offer up whatever I can to help out. The scene's not dead, but with the amount of negative people around, it sure seems emo

Sponsored Links
Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News