Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

hi... sorry, you can't play it yet... just wait and give them support and hope they release it soon enough

Interesting, but I'm still skeptical. I'll wait and see, anyways, good luck.

Always skeptical until a real proof comes.

Good to see you again bro.

yo i'd be willing to help out, i have a cecha01 on 3.55.2 rebug

my first post

cfw with file manager embedded sounds sweet! You should share this with the scene, maybe help the rebug guys incorporate it or release your own cfw??

Quote Originally Posted by KirasiN91 View Post
    Agreed, plenty great games out there requiring those keys, my dark souls is sitting on the shelf... waiting
    dark souls is game meant to be played online, waiting so you can back it up is a waste, play that game online to truly enjoy it!
    Last edited by hackoncrack; 10-18-2011 at 07:09 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Why don't you release the keys? With the exploit you used the PS3 just gave the keys to you. You don't have to decrypt anything to get them, so why not release them?

Quote Originally Posted by cfwprophet View Post
    I and my team mate (better say he!!) has discovered how to do a FW embended File Manager without the need of a extra app. Do you ever has seen that any of this CFW's has a FW embended File Manager that could be used via Triangle button ?
    I respect you and the team but no we haven't seen this, will we, or is it just for the team? (if not then it's just another rumor!)
    Last edited by bitsbubba; 10-18-2011 at 08:53 PM

Upload your findings here: anonfiles.com

We would all love to see what you got Also you could ask gitbrew for verification of you work. If they like what they see I'm sure they would help you to the best of their abilities.

I aggree that Gitbrew would be a good place to let what you have loose.

Quote Originally Posted by Foo View Post
    Why don't you release the keys? With the exploit you used the PS3 just gave the keys to you. You don't have to decrypt anything to get them, so why not release them?
    There is nothing else to discuss. This is it. What is the answer to this? Either release them to the rest of the devs that know what they can do with them or close this thread and we pretend it never happened.

I'd be willing to assist. Just let us know what you need tested and what we can help with. I'm hoping to see some form of implementation of what we have seen for the wii scene. A homebrew channel type option would be great. Nand backup and recovery would be a plus.
    PS Move homebrew would be great too. Keep the scene alive!

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast