Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Great work!

If you need some tester i own many ps3 models so write me.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I hope you'll do it!!! I think you aren't like other people that talk only! I'm waiting for YOUR cfw... bye

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Congratulations, TUHTA. If you really need a serious help on how to manage your discover, and make it real, i would suggest to contact Deank, the creator of Multiman, and Rogero, creator of Rogeromanager. They are the best programmers of the scene, someone who can seriously give a boost, and test everything needed. They are both serious, make it public, with their help, if they accept or help. Finally we can stop to talk about JFW?

Uhm...sry to burst your bubles but first... both have used the OBM source to MOD and make there own BL. Don't missunderstood me both are talented guys but dean for sure have no time in case of improving MM and so on. And i don't know about Rogero only that he made this one BL. I just want to say they are BOTH for sure NOT the best coders of the scene. The best ones are hiding and you never will read something about them.

Example if Rogero and Dean would be the best coders in scene why they don't have released there own CFW with some features no one has? And even then they would not be "The Best Coders Of Scene". It would only mark them as coders with great ideas. Otherwise Dean and Rogero have managed to get hands on 3.6+ and 3.7+ Keys

I suggest them, because both know deeply our console, manage keys, etc, and they can test everything needed, and eventually if needed, any help, because keys doesn't means CFW, just EBOOT decrypt, and some pkgs for 3.72 owners, something deank and rogero can work daily for make it real. Deank was the first to develop the pkg making it real
    Last edited by Bartholomy; 10-18-2011 at 02:25 PM

Great works TUHTA

Hello I can help you, do not provide information here, send me an email.

I suggest them, because both know deeply our console, manage keys, etc, and they can test everything needed, and eventually if needed, any help, because keys doesn't means CFW, just EBOOT decrypt, and some pkgs for 3.72 owners, something deank and rogero can work daily for make it real. Deank was the first to develop the pkg making it real
    No not really guys like me and other ones has written a windows PKG app before dean has written his BL. Do you know PS3 ACID Tool ? I have writen it. Again no offence meant. I dono want to say that i'm or any one is better then the other one but you think that Dean and/or Rogero are more talented then some one other. And thats simply not true. I and my team mate (better say he!!) has discovered how to do a FW embended File Manager without the need of a extra app. Do you ever has seen that any of this CFW's has a FW embended File Manager that could be used via Triangle button ?

Apologizes. Didn't meant to offend you or your great work. You are surely as much and more someone who deserve to help. I just suggest a couple names, didn't meant to say "just them". Deank is surely someone who love to play with ps3 system 24/7 haha, surely a good tester

Hugs

I'm here if you need some help

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News