Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    fake, he is just running a debug PS3 (DEX unit).

At 56 seconds, you can see the two little folder icons that are Playstation Store (Title) and Playstation Store (XMB) feature, only from debug PS3, not retail (CEX).

Also, he doesn't have the Backup utility in system settings, just like a debug PS3. Just the "Transfer utility".

Have a nice day !

PS : you can do better next time !

Registered User siddharthsure93's Avatar
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjlot View Post
    Anyway, pm me if you want me to decrypt/encrypt SELFs or create a CFW with the 3.72 keys.
    Then release the keys... at least it would be helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Sjlot View Post
    I would release the keys.. it's not like Sony doesn't know them.
    Prove it its not fake by releasing the keys... However sony can't do anything... one thing they will do is update the FW and change the keys.... please PM me the keys
    Last edited by siddharthsure93; 10-23-2011 at 12:31 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    lol There seems to be fakes posted everyday now.

I saw that too. If he really wants to prove this is real he needs show a 3.60+ game running from a game manager.

why do guys want the keys so bad ? even if he gave it to you guys what are you to make of it ?

Registered User siddharthsure93's Avatar
    at least the devs out there can use it and it can be verified he is fake or not

Quote Originally Posted by sullenhell View Post
    I saw that too. If he really wants to prove this is real he needs show a 3.60+ game running from a game manager.
    That would probably put most minds at ease, giving (nearly) definitive proof. Nowadays it's too easy to fake most things - but more evidence to prove or disprove is never a bad thing!

Why does QA Flag pop into my head?

Yea sure now all the nerds are pooping up and trolling.

alkar the debug fw 3.72/3.73 is NOT leaked to time sooo... how he can has 3.72 on the con ? And for your "there is no backup utility" jada,jada i just can say poor child. A Debug FW hase a additional option below the system information. It's called Debug Option and has a sweet star icon prior to the text

siddharthsure93 is there a noob station anywhere that throws out peoples they mean that they can ask for keys to proof with only one or two posts ?

I didn't think he actually had found the 3.72 keys... and now I'm sure he doesn't have them.

Sponsored Links
Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News