Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Video: InFamous 2 Working with Patch on PS3 Custom Firmware

Sponsored Links
    This weekend an InFamous 2 update v1.01 patch [Register or Login to view links] on Sony's SP-INT PlayStation 3 development network server along with a leaked copy of the PS3 game.

As a result, PS3 hacker rudiano shared a patched EBOOT file allowing it to run on PS3 Custom Firmware (CFW) and for 3.41 JailBreak users via the MultiMAN EBOOTMod and EBOOTFix Tool.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror)

For those curious, the PS3 video game (BCUS-98125) is 14.273 GB in size with a 2GB PS3 HDD install required and it contains no big files. The Infamous 2 PlayStation 3 EBOOT.BIN file is from a Debug update compiled with the PS3 3.60 SDK but not signed with any keys, so users can simply run it through EBOOTFix to sign it for PS3 CFW and JailBreak devices.

Currently it does not work without disc in drive, and below are some videos are below from phenombelfort2009 and DaShiZNiT for those interested!

Video: InFamous 2 Working with Patch on PS3 Custom Firmware

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    cool good to know this, now i just need to wait for a torrent... on private tracker... to be release... damn waiting for a long time love 1st and now 2nd...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Interesting, an AAA title from Sony doesn't have the 3.60 keys inside. Well, let's wait for it coming along the Internet and check it out. Also, thanks Subway hehe.

I know what I'm getting soon !

Thanks!

Good News! Cigarette Juice!

Wow! Thank you! A fix already BEFORE the release! Very nice

If only an unsigned patch were available for Portal 2...

kool.. i was gonna buy this one anyway but kool..

Like a dream come true. I already have to start worriyng..

I wonder how many people commit Seppuku in the Sony ranks every time one of these things gets out. Wasn't the entire PSN shut down done to prevent people with CFW from getting on, and now someone got the goods thru the channels no one was supposed to be able to access.

I'm starting to think there is no such thing as a secure server, it's like a door that has a lock but all you have to do is lift the handle a little and the lock comes loose. If Sony didn't just report a profit of millions I would feel bad about the whole situation.

there is no such thing.. a pimply faced 13yr old genius will get into anything if he sets his mind to it.. LOL

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News