Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Still taken from the trailer and SayHi is correct, the controller looks like it's off.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You need to watch what you say is fake. That is a real picture of the real game you are trolling to get to play. And I would never upload a backup of any game. I'm not a pirate. Only a curious individual. I've been around long enough to know better, at least publicly.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This is real, $ony apologized to Rockstar and GTA fans across the world who were exposed to the spoiler content & the pre-load PSN release.

Sony Sorry for GTA V Asset Leak, Rockstar “Deeply Disappointed”

“We sincerely apologize to Rockstar and GTA fans across the world.

Sony has issued an apology following the leak of Grand Theft Auto V assets that occurred over the weekend.

“Regrettably, some people who downloaded the digital pre-order of Grand Theft Auto V through the PlayStation Store in Europe were able to access certain GTA V assets,” reads a statement published on the PlayStation Blog. “These assets were posted online. We have since removed the digital pre-order file from the PlayStation Store in Europe. We sincerely apologize to Rockstar and GTA fans across the world who were exposed to the spoiler content. GTA V is one of the most highly anticipated games of the year with a very passionate following, and we’re looking forward to a historic launch on 17th September.

Rockstar has responded to the incident via the Rockstar Newswire.

“Unfortunately, as many of you may already know, some people who downloaded the digital pre-order of Grand Theft Auto V through the PlayStation Store in Europe were able to access certain GTA V assets leading to leaked information and media from the game appearing online,” the statement begins. “As you can imagine, we are deeply disappointed by leaks and spoilers being spread in advance of the game's launch. GTA V represents years of hard work by many people across the world, and we all couldn't be more excited to finally share it with you properly this September 17th.”

Rockstar notes there are more announcements about GTA V to reveal between now and release and reminds users that anybody discussing or sharing spoilers on the company’s site will have their commenting privileges revoked. Readers are advised the same applies here at IGN.

GTA V has officially gone gold and is now steaming full-speed towards its September 17 release on PS3 and Xbox 360.

Source: uk.ign.com/articles/2013/08/26/sony-sorry-for-gta-v-asset-leak-rockstar-deeply-disappointed

Picture with disc is REAL. It was taken from factory with 1 of workers. He said that he will never upload game, because it will lead a company where he working to a financial disaster.

ALL leaked gameplay and screenshots are FAKE. This one is mixed with Franklin's trailer (0:38), gameplay trailer, the moment where Frank passes by freak and wheel of weapons from gameplay, where Frank shoots people on factory.

seriously dont bother yourselves with it. it will be here soon enough and 1 or 2 screens wouldn't do it justice anyways.

Is playable this game now???

no!!!!

I'm pretty sure that journalists are playing right now to write reviews to the release.

They may we be Gaghet, but i serverly doubt some one is going to risk their job to upload the game for us leechers. Would you give up a job where you just sit around playing games well before the public do and get paid for it!! just so you could make a bunch of impatient faceless internet pirates happy??? i know i wouldn't.

Sponsored Links

Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News