Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

lol that was funny, did anyone actually get the game to play?
    Last edited by WILLIDAKID; 08-25-2013 at 09:55 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

That's fake and someone trolling lots of forums

Again the PKG installs fine, there is nothing wrong with it. If you are having problems installing it then download it again from another source as it does install fine. Takes a long time but it does install. Make sure you have enough room, usually double the size of the PKG.

No, it looks like nobody has got it to work yet. You can install it but you cant play it.
    Last edited by StanSmith; 08-25-2013 at 10:07 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

You also have the .pkg with the extension .encrypted? Sorry for my bad english

Nope, it should just end with .PKG

i'll be buying it first day release anyways from the us store like i did for sr4. its ridiculous paying eu prices and for a censored game... lol

Learn to read. And i wont upload this files again. I've send this files to a kid and he spreaded it without my permission. Never again
    The rif files you get with the download are dummys. Nothing will work until the Disc version leaks.

I think if you ever did decide to give the files up again give them to a trusted member someone with high post count and proven they know what there doing mate.

If nothing will work then whats the problem with him leaking the files? Did you get some files to work?

He didn't leak anything sony uploaded the pkg to playstation store without the .rif unlock key which they will release on 17th of September.

even if someone bought the game and downloaded the pkg they still couldn't play it until 17th of September when sony release a new the.rif file with the real key.
    Last edited by technodon; 08-25-2013 at 01:42 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thats what I thought. We cant play it till either the disc version or the keys get released.

Or someone that knows what they are doing has more luck than the rest of us.

Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast