Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    StevenTj: I think the collectors edition dlc fix is borken.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Fix for those getting error message trying to install GTA V psn version:

I'm on Rebug 4.30.2 Rex and tried to install the GTA V NPUB31154 version but I got a game corrupt error message.
    extracted the pkg on my pc with pkgView 1.3

Also extracted the NPUB31154 folder from GTA5_USPSN_FIX421_FUGAZI fix and added those files to the GTA V NPUB31154 folder

Transferred the folder GTA V NPUB31154 via ftp to ps3 /dev_hdd0/game,but the game dont show up in XMB

Installed the fix : GTA5_USPSN_FIX421_FUGAZI

You might want to restart your ps3 before installing the fix. I know its a long tedious process but It worked for me

Scorcherboy

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I did exactly what you said, But it says corrupt data again

bodosaher, sorry to hear that but that procedure works for me

What cfw you using, have you tried a 4.46 spoofer?

Quote Originally Posted by hat3ck View Post
    I have all these files but the game does not run for me. when i go in the game i can see duplex ads and 5 seconds later my ps3 get freezes and i cant do anything. someone help me plz!
    Hi there. I had exactly sane problem and as nobody seemed to answer your problem properly I thought if help. You've probably sorted by now but if not follow my instructions.

The problem is the corrupt r12 file in the initial duplex download. You want to look and find the other release which is not in rar format but in folder format.

This version is not corrupted. once you've downloaded that and deleted your initial download. Do exactly what you did before and the game will work perfectly.

Hope this helps

Red aka dannyd711

I am on rebug 4.46 lite, and I did all the tricks

So I guess maybe the files are corrupted so I am gonna download the files from the torrent and see from there.

Thanks anyway scorcherboy

Any chance for Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 patch 1.01 ?

Apparently the problem was with the files, I downloaded it again and everything is working

Thanks guys

I'm on rogero 4.21 and i had to install the game install 4.21 fix then use react psn to activate then gta 5 worked

Arrow Grand_Theft_Auto_V_USA_PS3-ANTiDOTE

Below is another release for those following: Grand_Theft_Auto_V_USA_PS3-ANTiDOTE / Grand Theft Auto V USA PS3 ANTiDOTE

[Register or Login to view code]

Also from Kamertonas comes the following:

GTA V - Special Edition DLC BLES01807 & BLUS31156

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

DLC Content:

ATOMIC BLIMP
    - With access to this iconic feature of the Los Santos skyline, players can take control of the most leisurely aircraft in the Los Santos skies.

ADDITIONAL WEAPONS
    - Your local Ammu-Nation will always be stocked with a pair of special firearms at no additional cost that also have their own unique customization options, skins and attachments - the .50 Caliber Pistol and the Bullpup Shotgun.
    - You'll also have access to the Hammer, which acts as a brutal melee weapon.

SPECIAL ABILITY BOOST
    - Michael, Franklin and Trevor each have their own unique Special Ability, which can be activated once each of them fills up the Special Ability bar based on various actions.
    - Michael is an expert marksman, Franklin is a skilled driver with sharp reflexes, Trevor is a sociopath with a short fuse and rage.
    - With the boost, the Special Ability bar will generate 25% faster.

STUNT PLANE TRIALS
    - Take in Los Santos and Blaine County at breakneck speeds in the Stunt Plane Trials.
    - In five thrilling and unique challenges, you’ll zip through mountains, deserts, oceans, and cities as you navigate through a maze of checkpoints-
    - Completing each Trial will improve the piloting skill of your character.

BONUS OUTFITS, TATTOOS AND MORE
    - Michael, Franklin and Trevor will receive a special 20% discount in shops, along with access to special items either in their personal wardrobes or from stores.
    - Each character will receive 1 outfit each, one additional article of clothing (shirt, hoodie and jacket) each and a tattoo.

GTA V Collectors Edition DLC BLES01807 & BLUS31156

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

DLC Content:

ATOMIC BLIMP
    - With access to this iconic feature of the Los Santos skyline, players can take control of the most leisurely aircraft in the Los Santos skies.

ADDITIONAL WEAPONS
    - Your local Ammu-Nation will always be stocked with a pair of special firearms at no additional cost that also have their own unique customization options, skins and attachments - the .50 Caliber Pistol and the Bullpup Shotgun.
    - You'll also have access to the Hammer, which acts as a brutal melee weapon.

SPECIAL ABILITY BOOST
    - Michael, Franklin and Trevor have their own unique Special Ability, which can be activated once each of them fills up the Special Ability bar based on various actions.
    - Michael is an expert marksman, Franklin is a skilled driver with sharp reflexes, Trevor is a sociopath with a short fuse and rage.
    - With the boost, the Special Ability bar will generate 25% faster.

STUNT PLANE TRIALS
    - Singleplayer Stunt Plane Trials let you take on additional aerial challenges in Los Santos and Blaine County at breakneck speeds.
    - In five thrilling and unique challenges, you'll zip through mountains, deserts, oceans, and cities as you navigate through a maze of checkpoints.
    - Completing each Trial will improve the piloting skill of your character.

BONUS OUTFITS, TATTOOS AND MORE
    - Michael, Franklin and Trevor will receive a special 20% discount in shops, along with access to special items either in their personal wardrobes or from stores.
    - Each character will receive 1 outfit each, one additional article of clothing (shirt, hoodie and jacket) each and a tattoo.

CUSTOM CHARACTERS FOR GRAND THEFT AUTO ONLINE (Only)
    - Get classic Grand Theft Auto characters to use within the Grand Theft Auto Online Character Creation System.

UNIQUE VEHICLE AND GARAGE PROPERTY
    - Players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles.
    - In singleplayer, the garage will be stocked with the 1930's style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike.
    - In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car..

Sponsored Links
Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News