Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Grand theft auto v: Collector's edition dlc

Sponsored Links
    ATOMIC BLIMP

- With access to this iconic feature of the Los Santos skyline, players can take control of the most leisurely aircraft in the Los Santos skies.

ADDITIONAL WEAPONS

- Your local Ammu-Nation will always be stocked with a pair of special firearms at no additional cost that also have their own unique customization options, skins and attachments - the .50 Caliber Pistol and the Bullpup Shotgun.

- You'll also have access to the Hammer, which acts as a brutal melee weapon.

SPECIAL ABILITY BOOST

- Michael, Franklin and Trevor have their own unique Special Ability, which can be activated once each of them fills up the Special Ability bar based on various actions.

- Michael is an expert marksman, Franklin is a skilled driver with sharp reflexes, Trevor is a sociopath with a short fuse and rage.

- With the boost, the Special Ability bar will generate 25% faster.

STUNT PLANE TRIALS

- Singleplayer Stunt Plane Trials let you take on additional aerial challenges in Los Santos and Blaine County at breakneck speeds.

- In five thrilling and unique challenges, you’ll zip through mountains, deserts, oceans, and cities as you navigate through a maze of checkpoints.

- Completing each Trial will improve the piloting skill of your character.

BONUS OUTFITS, TATTOOS AND MORE

- Michael, Franklin and Trevor will receive a special 20% discount in shops, along with access to special items either in their personal wardrobes or from stores.

- Each character will receive 1 outfit each, one additional article of clothing (shirt, hoodie and jacket) each and a tattoo.

CUSTOM CHARACTERS FOR GRAND THEFT AUTO ONLINE (Only)

- Get classic Grand Theft Auto characters to use within the Grand Theft Auto Online Character Creation System.

UNIQUE VEHICLE AND GARAGE PROPERTY

- Players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles.

- In singleplayer, the garage will be stocked with the 1930’s style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike.

- In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for sharing PSN US version (I was looking forward to this version. ) but it gives me error messages.

"The installed game is corrupted. The game will close. You must delete the installed game and then reinstall it to play this game."

I assume files I downloaded have problems in somehow so I downloaded the game pkg and the fix again but I got the same result. Has anyone managed to run the game successfully using the files above?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by wyldstallyn View Post
    Anyone get past the non functioning controls via remote play on the vita?
    same problem. nope

GTA V Cheats for PS3?

I am still waiting for my copy of GTA V and it is disappointing for me to see that there is already a cheat for GTA V. How true is this?

I was browsing and saw this video that shows GTA V cheat codes:

For those who have a copy already, can you verify if this is true?

Thanks!

Why are you disappointed? Its a GTA game, rockstar build them into the game. If you have a look theres no real OP cheats like godmode, unlimited money/ammo etc, and you dont have to use them, a lot of ppl enjoy them after a play thru.

a much better vid:

Damn! Nice game! And already cheats??

I installed the GRAND THEFT AUTO V [NPUB31154] [PSN VERSION] PKG file. Then installed the FIX "GTA5_USPSN_FIX 421_byFUGAZI"

but when i start the game i get corrupted game error message...? "The installed game is corrupted. The game will close. You must delete the installed game and then reinstall it to play this game."

what is wrong? i download the 18GB PSN PKG 3 times and still the same error shows? is the FIX corrupted or something?

The EU PSN GTA PKG + Fix work just fine but not this USA version - what is problem?

StevenTj: I just downloaded the game to my internal and All i get after I open it is a black screen.

I am on 4.46 rebug and latest multiman, Do you know what i should do to get it to play?

Thanks

Fix for those getting error message trying to install GTA V psn version

I'm on Rebug 4.30.2 Rex and tried to install the GTA V NPUB31154 version but I got a game corrupt error message. I extracted the pkg on my pc with pkgView 1.3 and transferred the folder NPUB31154 via ftp to ps3 /dev_hdd0/game

Installed the fix : GTA5_USPSN_FIX421_FUGAZI You might want to restart your ps3 before installing the fix. I know its a long tedious process but I had similar success with PSN version of Deadpool

Scorcherboy

I did what you just said but now I get "This game is corrupt you may need to delete it" message?

So yeah, I still have the same black screen thing. I tried different managers and different firmwares but the same?
    Last edited by bodosaher; 09-20-2013 at 01:33 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News