Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Can't publish or set emblem after creation, says I must be in a crew (I am in one). Really wish this wasn't a trial version (places TRIAL text across your emblem).

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by StanSmith View Post
    I'm really surprised there isn't a leaked eboot or a fix by now. I'm guessing they are waiting for the disc version to get released then leak that and it looks like its pretty tight and not getting leaked prior to store release.
    That game cost a lot. that cause lot work to for the cracker

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    There was a bug that made it not retrieve the crews, something caused by the compiler.

Everything is now fixed, you can download it here: [Register or Login to view links]

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenTj View Post
    That game cost a lot. that cause lot work to for the cracker
    What? I patch games myself and this is no different to any other PSN game. It comes with protection in the form of a RAP file which we dont have thats why we cant crack that version. The disc version will have even less protection.

There has nothing to do with how much it costs to when it gets cracked its just leaks and so far its not been leaked.

I tried the updated version and it doesn't give me an error about not being in a crew anymore, but when viewing on the Social Club website the image seems to be corrupt (I just see a R* logo). Could you remove the "TRIAL" stamp it places on the images please <3

Ok the image does work, it just takes some time for the website to process and show the uploaded image.
    Last edited by 51N15T3R; 09-12-2013 at 12:10 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

all games cost roughly the same price. i dont get your point

Anyone succeed with the "rif2rap" solution? did it work?

I tried to make rap files but I failed. or the rif files corrupted or my idps file is made wrong I get the usual win 7 crush when trying to make the rap file.

Can anyone provide a solution? Thanks.

The RIF that it comes with is a fake. It doesn't have the decryption in it so its useless thats why it doesn't work for you. I tried a few things and cant get it working at all. I keep getting errors. So far I have had 3 different error codes and the log into PSN and purchase errors.

Quote Originally Posted by 51N15T3R View Post
    I tried the updated version and it doesn't give me an error about not being in a crew anymore, but when viewing on the Social Club website the image seems to be corrupt (I just see a R* logo). Could you remove the "TRIAL" stamp it places on the images please <3

Ok the image does work, it just takes some time for the website to process and show the uploaded image.
    That may occasionally happen, just give it a minute for Rockstar's server to convert the image. Corrupt emblems also result in that default R* logo, but it's coded to prevent that.

Trial message removed until 9/17, take advantage of this and get your emblems ready: [Register or Login to view links]

Thank you so much man, really appreciated!

Sponsored Links

Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News