1. Fetch your favorite psn game and correspondent rap from psnstuff
2. extract the pkg and get the edat (s) and the EBOOT.BIN from it (if there is one)
3. using edat tool gui decrypt the edat (s) with the respectivement rap and reencrypt it (them) with devklic-npdrm1 (free KLIC)
4. scetool using gui, and with the rap Properly Placed in rape folder, decrypt the eboot of the game.
5. reencrypt it with this command (for cfw 4.xx):
6. pkg ONLY install the game and test if it gives you an error when you try to run it of activation
7. replace the eboot and the edat (s) with the ones on the game.
8. run the game again. It Should now work without problems.