Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i tried to re-upload the single one but none of the sites i tried would go over 200mb so i had to split the files into 2.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Got ya... So the mirrors you made are for the same files as the large pack just split up eh? I was thinking that, but the filesizes didn't seem right although maybe different compression etc.

Two sites I use (both are under uploading maintenance at the moment, but should be back soon) for 200+MB files are putlocker.com and sockshare.com (example files from each of files over 200 MB: [Register or Login to view links] and [Register or Login to view links])

Anyway, thanks for the clarification alchybear and +Rep!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    no way will this work on the newer consoles, sony changed the bootloader keys. i tried flashing custom firmwares into a 3000x series console before. it doesnt work!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    well then you need to try this as it does work from another user has already tested it and left a comment saying it works for 3000x models. if your talking about 4000x model super slim i doubt a boot loader will change if you can still read or write to its own nor when its the exact same brand as any other slim that the e3 fits on.

and if your saying it doesn't work trying to go to 3.55, in this case here this does not go to 3.55 at all, its on a firmware that 3000x models have been on and are able to downgrade to.

What is the procedure? I can't understand how to do this...

you use a flasher and downgrade it just like their tutorial except you use the files i have ready instead of the files released with e3.

Thanks

This is not news and should be removed before people get their hopes up. lv2diag.self is signed with 3.55 private key. so this will definitely not work on newer console which didn't support 3.55

i'm guess i'll make another video on a 3000x console, CECH-3001a to be specific specific to prove this works on 2000-3000 slims models. only thing i can say is i don't know if it will on 4000 since i don't have one.

dont try and dig yourself out of a hole here, sony changed the bootloader keys on newer consoles also 3000x series has metldr.2 the newer ps3's are very secure because sony fixed the sign fail bug that the fail0verflow team found which stops us calculating new private keys also they removed linux support. so you would need the new private key then you could sign loaders on the newer console then install linux and see if you can exploit the new bootloader. but it aint going to happen

Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News