Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Gives good feedback on successes to date and failures... seems a bit hit and miss but a 3k KTE001 has had CFW Rebug 4.21 installed and running games isos from Multiman (crisebetes is the dudes name who got it running on the 3k)... seems legit.

microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ps-addict.fr%2Fforum%2Finstaller-cfw4-sur-importe-quelle-ps3-possible-t7930-90.html

For those who have tried... you can expect a dead console for first few tries... formatting the hard drive seems to be key part for update to take.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi there, would this work on 4.31? I'm completely noob to all of this so please no laughing

KP

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I messed up, I was at E3 cfw 4.30, may ps3 minichek 3.56 I put 999 downgrade of Rebug rex to go Rebug 4.21.1 Rex

my ps3 Blocked on factory 9.99, I can not go back to 3.55 because the minichek version it 3.56 how to unhash syscon bank in factory mode? or how to pack E3 4.30 pup to 9.99.

excuse my bad english

Banned User
    God why are you trying so hard...

if this is possible then probably flashing back to OFW 3.55 (or less) just to then go onto a CFW would be a better option...

Banned User
    looks like you currently in rebug rex .999 downgrade firmware which is identical to rebug 3.55rex but since your minvercheck on ps3 states 3.56 im not entirely sure how you managed it, or how you got to e3 4.30 cfw either. however since rebug .999 downgrade fw is identicle to 3.55rebug rex then i assume you could toggle Qa and install rebug 4.25 rex from xmb.

not sure how this would go, but im not sure how you got on any of the cfws if your min version was 3.56. DO NOT ENTER FSM if your version is stating 3.56 or you could get stuck there permanently.

I'm assuming you used flasher to get on e3 4.30 cfw and if thats the case then you really shouldnt have tried to use the .999 downgrade pup since your ps3 min ver is 3.56

if this is in fact the case, only thing i could think of is toggle Qa and install rebug4.25rex with your fingers crossed lol
    Last edited by G Sus; 11-08-2012 at 12:09 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I wonder if anyone ever tried to make a CFW for the Min. Version PS3? Like 3.56 CFW, 3.60 CFW, 3.66 CFW, 3.73 CFW, etc?

wish i had that skill...

Video: PS3 4.31 OFW to 4.30 Rogero v2.03 CFW with Flasher Guide

Nearly two months after the previous update, today I have posted a guide and video on how to downgrade a PS3 4.31 OFW console (including CECH-300x slims) to 4.30 Rogero v2.03 CFW using a PS3 Hardware Flasher with no 3.55 needed.

Very easy tutorial. Follow the steps to downgrade a PS3, but when you get to the first step of the USB downgrading part after putting your PS3 into service mode, use Rogero 4.30 CFW v2.03 on the root of the USB with the lv2diag.self to downgrade instead of the 3.55.

So again, no 3.55 ever touches the PS3 during this whole setup! Doing this will also now allow CECH-300x models original slims to be downgraded to 4.30 CFW as long as it never touches 3.55

The whole reason for this was to find out if the E3 fits a CECH-400xx model super slim models, but all I needed was proof that you can downgrade from 4.31 to 4.30 CFW with a flasher.

So if any one out there has an E3 and a new super slim model please test this if it works! You can make back ups of the NOR incase it fails.

Here is proof you can but I still do not know if the CECH-400xx models are compatible since I do not have one.

Files needed for safety and to proceed:

PS3 USB links after NOR editing:

E3 back-up checks links:

Steps:
    • Step 1 - switch pup's with Rogero's 4.30 CFW v2.03 - my link has it set ready
    • Step 2 - lv2diag out of factory mode
    • PS3 nor dump patcher to fix bad back-ups
    • downgrade.bin - makes it rewrite the nor to allow factory mode access
    • update.bin - its the Samsung version of the flasher firmware, allows multi-console downgrades.. more than one console in other words
    • PS3 Flowrebuilder - decrypts the backups to look and make sure its good

Here is proof of me downgrading to 4.30 CFW no 3.55! My video is not cut but speeds up through the middle since it takes almost 2 hours to prove this. You see every time I drop the camera, fix the E3 and finish the downgrade straight to 4.30 CFW Rogero v2.03 which you will know it's spoofed to 4.31, you can see the install PKG / lastGAME icon after downgrading.

Hint: The E3 always has the ribbon starting under the NOR words (pictured below).

Always test your back ups and even use Flowrebuilder 4.2.2 to reverse decrypt to make sure your back up was good.

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

some_tute3_by_alchybear-d5pgh01.jpg  
    Last edited by alchybear; 12-27-2012 at 03:14 PM

Man ..you just made a whole lot of people happy thats for dam sure!! Can you maybe upload the files to mediafire? or somewhere seems the traffic has been high for those files

Nice! would love to attempt this on my cech3001b that's been gathering dust, but the link also gives me the user traffic limit exceeded error. Hopefully some mirrors? Thanks for the info alchybear.

Sponsored Links
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News