Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    what bin should i patch with 1 and 2?? the patched 3,4,5 and 6 bin or the unpatched nor dump??

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i just want someone to confirm it works, then it will help me decide wether i want a progskeet a teensy or an e3, whichever they get it working with is which one i want lol.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    patched 3,4,5 and 6 booted into recovery mode, when i try to update it looks for 4.30 OFW, i patched my nor patch3456 with patch 1,2 now flashing, will report back later

no boot after flashing with all patches...
    Last edited by xxdylanxx45; 11-06-2012 at 03:10 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned User
    so thats 2 people tried it and both failed, don't look good does it.

sorry, i think i maybe patched the wrong ros area so i dont think that this does work.. maybe some consoles do but i doubt that

i was chatting with euss and other devs on irc a couple of days ago and these consoles were apparently signed with a new bootloader private key, after sony fixed the random signfail bug that the fail0verflow team found in 3.55 so we cant use the new found lv0 private key.
    Last edited by technodon; 11-06-2012 at 03:21 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Banned User
    then again, i'm still waiting in the hope someone works out how to resign pups as 4.30 , and so they can just install as though official.

since all the LV0 and other keys are known , i cant understand why if homebrew can be resigned as 4.30 why not a 4.25 pup be patched and then resigned as 4.30, obviously no use to people on ofw 4.30 but would be usefull to anyone on anything lower.

but i'm a noob. lol, just as i asked, technodon already answered, lmao, talk about timing.
    Last edited by G Sus; 11-06-2012 at 03:24 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

cause up to firmware 3.55 sony used a constant number to generate their console private keys which meant that we could calcualate them also, this was changed in 3.56 they now use a true random number instead of 4. i learned that from this video:

which is excellent by the way and well worth watching, its one of my youtube favorites

waiting some test in 25xx with 3.60 min for factory...

Banned User
    i'm happy with my ps3 now anyway, all the trouble of switching to dex and reverting to cex wasnt totally pointless. thanks to me now already having the 2 flash files required to get full use out of rebug rex all those that didn't make the dex switch cant use these features untill they go and make those files.

i'm even considering updating my other ps3 to normal ofw just so i can get a psn account and make use of all the freebies on offer.
    i still wont connect a cfw ps3 to sony servers , not after seing multiman show up in somones recently played games list.

obviously sony can spot that too.

guys whats the latest, should i be optimistic for this news or pessimistic

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News