Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

uprgraded to 3.55 and can't get any CFW working

Sponsored Links
    I have tied a few diff ones from the xmb and from recovery, and still no go.. What's going on. I'm formatting it right now. I wish I would have stayed with 3.41.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    What's the exact problem? What is the error? Which CFW are you trying to install? Did you try re-downloading the CFW and installing? Did you run a MD5 check?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i'm having the same problem, i updated my sons ps3 to 3.55 then i tried to put Kmeaw 3.55 and its says you have already upated no need to update and i've tried this 4 or 5 times could you plz help.
    Last edited by mikeavfc; 02-17-2011 at 07:23 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yeah, then go into recovery mode an install. It must be showing, no applicable update data found.

You do know that you have put the file after renaming it to PS3UPDAT.PUP in the PS3/UPDATE folder right?

Ues I do know, yes I tried recovery console. I hope the FULL format helps helps. It actually seems I get to 37% and then reboots. (on the second screen) but that could just be the processes.. Afyer it formats I can take pics if you like. I have tried using a few pre patch CFW and non stick.

Yeah, upload some pics. Is your blu-ray drive not working?

hi, i've just done it thanks for the help.
    Last edited by mikeavfc; 02-17-2011 at 11:41 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I can tell you that the usb port closer too my br drive doesn't work. One day I pulled out a controller card and ended up with a metal casing around the usb jack. So that USB port does not work. I'm starting to wonder if I should trade it in to gamestop and trade it for a FAT.

It worked great with 3.41 but I figured what the hell, i'll upgrade and ho online for s bit. Wish I could down grade from 3.55>3.41 Or even 3.50 for that case.

BTW my Blu-Ray games play fine I dont own any blu ray movies.
    Last edited by KerKid; 02-17-2011 at 12:33 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

You can downgrade from 3.55 to 3.41. On PS3News somewhere should be a tutorial.

So if all else fails thats what I can do. I hope its stable. Honestly do you guys have 3.55 working just as good as 3.41?

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News