Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Upgraded to 3.55 Kmeaw, Now facing problems

Sponsored Links
    After much deliberation.. finally upgraded the slim ps3 of mine to 3.55 kmeaw cfw. The installation went through smoothly and i can confirm that. Earlier i was on 3.41 and using dongle to jb.

Now i am facing issues..

1) I had tekken 5 installed on it, which is not responding now. I installed BDEMU, MM 2.1.00 and gave tekken 5 a fresh install.. not working. Error: 80029159

2) Majority of my game backups are not playing. Either i am stuck on a blank screen or i am being redirected to the xmb again.

Pls do provide me with suggestions to get the issues resolved..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yea sure cause the games are encrypted with 3.41 key and you now using 3.55 so you need to resign with 3.55 key or download the allready patched and fixed eboot's of the games you have.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    also don't forget to run Fix Permissions just in case if u still having Black screen after what cfwprophet said.

Also install the latest MM 02.09.02!! with BDEMU2!!

1) I did the permission fix installation, and also the lv2.pkg. But haven't replaced the eboots. Will have to locate plenty of em..

Any thread exists for the eboots ?

2) Why isn't tekken running now ?

Calling all cars runs fine.. but not tekken..

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by spaceshot View Post
    Our EBOOT Repo is here, any not listed or dead links etc you can reply to that thread for as well: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...ry-117810.html

Thanks mate. Few of my games are running.. like KZ2, UC2, and MGS4.. but lot many refuse to budge from the black screen.

And why tekken is not running even after fresh installation.. i am not able to comprehend..

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceshot View Post
    1) I did the permission fix installation, and also the lv2.pkg. But haven't replaced the eboots. Will have to locate plenty of em..

2) Why isn't tekken running now ?

Calling all cars runs fine.. but not tekken..
    And make sure you check BD-mirror option (Select+X) in MM for games giving you the black screen.

LV2.pkg not needed. Update to latest MM 02.09.02. I'm on kmeaw 3.55 - rate 100% working games (available ofcourse).

After installation of blackbox ftp 1.2 and tekken 5, i keep getting error 80029159.

Looked up a thread and installed the blackbox again but to no success.

It depends on the keys the game is encrypted with as i have told you in my first post. Do you have installed the eboot for tekken encrypted with 3.55 keys ?

Try deleting the game data of the games that don't work and then rebuild the database in recovery mode.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News