Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You should consider reinstalling kmeaw 3.55 from the recovery menu then from the recovery restore system. Then do a fresh install of multiman with BDEMU2 as stated above somewhere. Do you have a fully funtional bluray drive with logic board?

You might need to source new pkg's for 3.55 for apps but as far as your backups go, I thought that if they worked for 3.41 through multiman then they should work for 3.55. It might seem to simple but perhaps you have only installed ofw 3.55 and that would explain how the pkg's install but won't launch backups.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by cfwprophet View Post
    It depends on the keys the game is encrypted with as i have told you in my first post. Do you have installed the eboot for tekken encrypted with 3.55 keys ?
    Tekken 5 is installed via pkg file and not by the backup as such.

Quote Originally Posted by Natepig View Post
    You should consider reinstalling kmeaw 3.55 from the recovery menu then from the recovery restore system. Then do a fresh install of multiman with BDEMU2 as stated above somewhere. Do you have a fully funtional bluray drive with logic board?
    You mean i should install kmeaw 2 times ?
    Last edited by spaceshot; 12-31-2011 at 03:28 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    My frind every game can be or is a .pkg file. But this doesnt change the fact that there debug, retail AND pkg's signed with diff keys. So do you use the Retail PKG from store untouched meaning do you have buyed it ?

No, i didn't purchased it.

Got it from a friend and he def had the 'ahem' version

There for i tell you the x time you need the version for 3.55 cfw Keys, Keys, Keys

I'm highly guess your installed version is encrypted with 3.41 key and now you need the eboot signed with the 3.55 key

Sorry my net is all messed up. Its taking 10 mins to load a page for the past 2 days. And all i want to do is make post before i lose the connection. My apologies.

Now where do i locate this eboot signed with 3.55 keys ?

Same problem is going on with my blackbox ftp 1.2 as well.

We have sticky post's that provides a lot of game links to external sites and they are marked with "for 3.41 CFW" or with "for 3.55 CFW"

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...ry-117810.html

^^ This one ?

I couldn't find the eboot fix 3.55 for tekken 5..

The repo is outdated for what i know. Give a look for the psn 3.55 games thread. Maybe it's there. If not you can also decrypt the game by yourself and then encrypt with 3.55 key.

i apologise guys for behaving like a total noob. but my net was down and i was only getting 3-4 mins to be online before another long session of long wait came up.

In my hurried approach, i absolutely overlooked the details on tekken DR's versions out there.

I did found the tekken files signed for the 3.55 cfw. will be getting that shortly and will report back then.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News