Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm going to buy a second PS3 regardless. Will E3 flasher cost $100? For me it's too expensive.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I read somewhere (I forgot where) that it will cost around 80-100 dollars. If it does cost that much i'd rather buy a second PS3.
    But I'm hoping to will cost around $40.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeah $100/100 is asking a lot for something which MAY not actually work or could potentially be blocked in the future.

I've got 3 PS3's now - one online, one JB'd and another for Dev. It's just easier to do it that way, plus there's potential resale value in a PS3 whereas in a Dongle - which is potentially going to be illegal to sell in most countries anyway - isn't going to have as much resale.

Quote Originally Posted by saviour07 View Post
    Yeah $100/100 is asking a lot for something which MAY not actually work or could potentially be blocked in the future.
    Yeah, If this thing gets blocked on like 3.71 firmware it's not worth it.

Do you want to know my opinion about it? I do not think there will be a way to block the e3, just that they update their instruments. The only way to stop it already exists and is called metloader 2 and minimum supported firmware.

Then e3 flasher will only work for the older (downgradable) ps3, while it will not work for the newer anti-downgrade ps3.

Why are we suggesting what it will cost? We currently have no idea. I'm pretty sure the developers have weighed up the cost vs profit ratio and understand how much it needs to sell for, vs going out and buying a 2nd PS3. If it's not cost effective nobody will buy one, except maybe just a few for the gimmick factor. Pricing is rumoured to be released tomorrow. All this conversation may just be a moot point. Patience is a virtue.

You're right, but this is a forum and anyone can express own opinion and also make predictions on the selling price of the e3.

Of course, your argument does not bat an eyelid.

You're right Ezio. No eyelid batting. You're also right about the opinions, including mine. We all wait with baited breath the answer to the question about price. Hopefully tomorrow...

Hello, I'm hoping somebody can help me. I have a PS3, CFW 3.55. I want to update it to retail Firmware from Sony, because I'm going to buy some new games and stuff. Does somebody know: Can i just update the console?

Or will this brick my PS3?

Thanks anway,

Edman1993TAKE3

Yeah just update the console like you normally would.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News