Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Anyone knows why we should delete "camera.txt"? Maybe this file is the cause of freezing just think of it - when the journal opens, camera relocates, and found nothing it freezes.

Anyone tried playing game without deleting this file? Or swapping it back right before freeze?

Sponsored Links

Question

Sponsored Links
    Can anybody link to 1.01 update... Thanks a lot in advance

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    well i will just wait until proper eboot is released, if ever? game is mega big do get

besides i have several PSN titles to play

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I had nothing to do with it.. I was just merely stating moogie didn't have anything to do with it.. but thanks ps3news for thinking of me!

That actually was derived from various IRC logs and forum posts, but I hear ya... better for Sony to hunt down someone else for the leak.

I know a proper 100% working fix is coming... I just feel it . Tomorrow maybe or the day after (1th the day of release)..

Apart from that, if you look up the supposed Update in every PSN Links page you will get no results.

Oh and I read one comment a user wrote sth like "It will NEVER work properly". I know you are trying to be realistic but you are going further the limit between being realistic and pesimist- be hopeful.
    Last edited by Hernaner28; 10-30-2011 at 08:48 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I just want to inform you guys that Uncharted 3 has a LAN option, so if you're like me and use Xlink Kai or XBS link to play online you can play Uncharted 3 with other people who have Uncharted 3.

Also since the game freezes at Chap. 9 here is a save file (for BCES users) past the freeze point so you can continue the game. All you miss out on is one cut scene.

Save file: [Register or Login to view links]
    Credits to ninjanutta from PS3 iso.
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 10-30-2011 at 09:13 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Anybody else getting the spinning ring freeze on external? Or got it working from there? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tidusnake666 View Post
    Anyone knows why we should delete "camera.txt"? Maybe this file is the cause of freezing just think of it - when the journal opens, camera relocates, and found nothing it freezes.

Anyone tried playing game without deleting this file? Or swapping it back right before freeze?
    I just did, and the game doesn't load (ring spins and spins without ending). But i hear you, and i also believe it has something to do with this after opening it and checking it.

Here, just uploaded it if someone wants to have a look at it, hope it helps :

[Register or Login to view links]

Thumbs Up

from internal too it freezes but that save file helped me a lot thanks haymanHRU i thinks i had seen you in xlink many times

Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News