Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm getting an 80010017 error when I try to start the game. 3.55 kmeaw with the newest Multiman. I copied it over, deleted camera.txt, and updated the eboot. Multiman asked if I wanted to update the SFO file to 3.55, and I hit yes. I haven't seen anyone else with this issue.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm just gonna buy this game.

As much as I like using my CFW PS3, with games like this I prefer to buy because it will definitely be worth the money

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It was clarified from the beginning. Just read the postings right.

It will NEVER work.. read the post above yours.
    Last edited by Krachwas; 10-30-2011 at 04:58 PM

Many people have vague image of what eboot is. EBOOT.BIN is executable file. If we take Battlefield 3 Windows copy file "bf3.exe" and replace it with Calculator executable "calc.exe" will we have working Battlefield 3? Lol, no

I would have bought it myself too, if it wasn't CFW-killer. Oh well, if no other CFW option will arise till FF13-2, gotta buy NOR flasher
    Last edited by Tidusnake666; 10-30-2011 at 05:06 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

If i understand well, we're stuck with this until some debug update miraculously arise, right ?

Isn't it possible to tweak the EBOOT and fix the freez issues ? Or would it be a pain in the rear ?

You have to have the sourcecode to fix the Bugs..

Again I have to admit Tidusnake666, an EBOOT is like an executable file under windows. It's compiled and not modifiable since we cant decrypt it. Yeah we got an decrypted eboot from Uncharted 3. But it's binary code. Not modifiable.

You will never play Uncharted 3 properly, without having the 3.55+ Keys, or someone releases a working retail / path eboot encrypted with <= 3.55 keys

Yeah, EBOOT is a binary file, but that doesn't mean, we can't modify it completely. We can patch some byte, some jump, alter some conditional check, but nothing more than that. Even this requires enormous reversing PPC knowledge and doubtfully can be done very easily. Oh well, we'll see eventually.

maybe someone have idea how to get journal ? in pdf or something ? i guess someone can finish the game and make a screen shot for every page.

tnx in advance

It's not worth it, you'll inevitably freeze at chapter 9 (the game must open the journal automatically i guess). And if you manage to get over that with a saved game, you'll freez AGAIN at chapter 11 ...

Judge by yourself .. but i think a game like this shouldn't be played that way. It's a waste.

it seems that the time has come for me to join the SBXlink... but i'm afraid of getting or something...

Sponsored Links

Page 8 of 46 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News