Heh, it wasn't their Eboot but apparently he still feels the need to Tweet (twitter.com/#!/Mathieulh/status/130293917525606401) the following: "Not like I care, but you do know you just got kicked out of a couple of private group for that leak right ?" to moogie301.
Also for those interested below is a guide to play Uncharted 3 PS3 Multiplayer online with 3.55 CFW from HeroX:
1) This tutorial also works for PS3 caught
2) You must leave the program open on the PC after Xbslink set it
3) it is necessary that the game is the same update of the other players, now everyone is using the update 1.00, do not update to 1.01
4) Download and install the programs on your PC
XBS Link: [Register or Login to view links]
Net Framework: [Register or Login to view links]
WinPcap: [Register or Login to view links]
5) After downloading the program, extract and run XBSlink_setup_0.9.4.1.exe - if an error appears and you can not install, you must install the Net Framework and WinPcap.
6) Make the installation and run the program Xbslink
7) When the program is open, click Settings
8) Release port 31415 on your modem - Protocol: TCP / UDP
Capture device = this field is automatically populated with your network card
Bind to ip = this field is automatically filled
9) "Always forward" MAC list = here you have to add the MAC address of your ps3. You have to enter the MAC without the points in the field next to the button ADD
10) Chat settings - put your nickname for the chat
After entering the MAC, click the Add button and check the enable special MAC list
- To see the MAC of your ps3, go to Settings - System Settings - System Information - MAC address
MAC will be shown like this: A8: E7: DA: 91: QD: PO
11) Check the boxes according to the figure. After doing so, click Save Settings and press Start Engine
12) After clicking Start Engine, goes on Clouds
13) After entering the Clouds, press the LOAD button to load the rooms.
14) After loading the rooms, click on the room you wish to enter and push the button down there JOIN / CREATE
15) Okay, now start the game on ps3, choice and go to LAN PARTY / LOCAL GAME
The program emulates a local area network in which two ps3 can not have the same IP because if not you can not play. So set your internet on ps3 as more personalized Deich all automatic when IP Deich customized this way.
IP address 192.168.1.X where X is a number between 001 and 250 there is the key point should not have the same ending ip of another User then I put a random number between 020 and 250.
In Deich subnet mask like this
em Dns primario 188.8.131.52
em DNS secundario 184.108.40.206