Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 37 of 46 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I disagree. When new games are coming up, if you catch it in the right time, torrent is usually much faster than those stupid links. I am not saying links are no use, those are for when the game is out too long that no one is seeding them no more, then you have to rely on links... but I can never achieve the speed (max my ISP out) I've had in torrent if I am doing the links (provide that I am cheap and I don't want to pay for premium account).

And torrent you don't need to setup your 38+ files and wait for each one to finish before you start the next one (again, provide that you don't have premium) THAT(setting up links and have to down each of them serially), in my opinion, is soooo 2008.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    sorry Heman can you point a link to atmosfear's fix link, i can seem to find it in the first page.

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    You should be able to by going HERE and then doing a CTRL-F for atmosfear, but here is a direct link as well to the [Register or Login to view links].

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks

Question: now that update 1.01 is out the game keeps asking to update. Off course I'll just press circle button to cancel but is there a way to stop the game from asking to update..?

Go to the settings and there should be an option there to turn automatic updates on or off.

Don't recon this option, but you may also try to disable internet connection, or just edit PARAM.SFO to version 1.01 or 2.00 or 9.99 or whatever and it should work, although it's just a theory

I don't mean system update, turned that auto setting off long ago. I mean whilst playing the game it asks me to update the game to 1.01 every 5 minutes.

Until now I was able to press O (cancel) every time but there will come a time I will accidentally press X. Anyway to stop this?

I remember there being an option to stop game updates for the Settings menu, anyways you can change the version in the Param.sfo from 1.00 to something like 9.90 so it won't ask you to update again.

Hello,

So I'm here with clean copy of uncharted 3 on external, pak23 psarc is already split, can i still use any fix with splitted file ? because i don't have free space on pc and also on ps3, so i've to do external.

Sponsored Links

Page 37 of 46 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News