Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 35 of 46 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyManHRU View Post
    I would try getting the game again and use the updated fix (http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cf...tml#post394060). Or you can preferably download the game pre-fixed so you don't have to fix anything.

You can download the pre-fixed game from here (http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cf...tml#post394452) or here (http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cf...tml#post394508)
    That is the exact fix that I used, when I first tried it I had the camera.txt that came with this fix. Then I decided to delete it which resulted in no difference. It froze right as I was leaving the kitchen door.

I was wondering though that if that particular cut scene video file got corrupted in the transfer would it make sense I was getting this? Should I re transfer the files? But I have seen that other people have had the same exact error. So I don't know what to make of it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Did you try putting camera.txt back?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    No I have not put that camera.txt back, I was wondering if I should find the original camera.txt by Duplex, would that make any difference?

Any, they're both the same.

I haven't try the fix yet as I still downloading the Uncharted 3 Ripped Version

I not sure if i can post other website links to this forums ?

We're okay if you post links to file sharing sites such as Megaupload, fileserve, filsonic, etc, just don't upload any warez files to your attachments. It's best if you post the download links because some sites require you to register to view a post.
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 11-08-2011 at 07:07 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks HeyManHRU for the reply.. The filesonic, fileserve i going to share need some login and password as the files is too big if you take as free download it cannot download it at all. You have to register and paid the premium to get the full file to get it download at all. You have to register and paid the premium to get the full file to get it download.

I know that you can use MegaKey to get get free premium downloads on Megaupload. You can also use a website called rapid8.com to get premium downloads for most file sharing sites for free. But rapid8.com has a lot (and I mean a lot) of advertisements and is probably unsafe.

You can post the premium links if you wish to though.
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 11-08-2011 at 09:04 AM

Anyne tried achieving "Thrillseeker" trophy via playing "LAN party?"

All the people that are still having trouble running uncharted 3 here is what you should do its very simple and very easy:

1. get a untouched copy of duplex or original disc
    2. download Uncharted 3 PS3 Fix (Windows / Unix) Repack v5 by atmosfear from the first page
    3. copy the uncharted folder to pc using whatever way you prefer its should be 45.7gb in size
    4. rename your uncharted folder to _BCES01175.
    5. unrar the contents of the fix to folder _BCES01175\ MEANS UNRAR THE CONTENTS TO WHERE YOUR PS3_GAME AND PS3_UPDATE FOLDER ARE
    6. now double click uc3_fix_windows when asks have you applied this fix before say no means type n and press enter
    that's it. now it does everything for you. after its done transfer the game to ps3 load in multiman and play with no problem.
    thanks to the original dude who made this fix.

AND BIG THANKS TO DUPLEX WHO MADE ALL THIS POSSIBLE AND ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HELPED SO MANY LIKE ME.

Sponsored Links

Page 35 of 46 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News