Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

After a lot of messing about with this game (it just kept spinning the ring on the load screen) i used this fix Uncharted 3 Auto Patch v4 (23.92 MB) it does everything for you just one press and that's it basically game works perfect no freezing and journal works fine.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyManHRU View Post
    Here are the pre-fixed "ready to play" version of Uncharted 3 1GB link fileserve credits go to Jayzzy
    thanks for the files, it was a big download, unraring right now..

Quote Originally Posted by syphonlord View Post
    After a lot of messing about with this game (it just kept spinning the ring on the load screen) i used this fix Uncharted 3 Auto Patch v4 (23.92 MB) it does everything for you just one press and that's it basically game works perfect no freezing and journal works fine.
    Hi. where did you get the fix Uncharted 3 Auto Patch v4 ?

Can share the link.. Might try this patch and hopefully all the journal and level won't hang..

tried every fix but still spinning ring on the load screen so what now any guess what i did wrong i have extracted actor33 from actor33.psarc. and repalced all the files required.

i used the Uncharted.3.PROPER.FIX.KMEAW355.READNFO.v4-Nobody. so will somebody help?

Can someone please upload the extracted actor33.psarc files? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by HEMAN View Post
    tried every fix but still spinning ring on the load screen so what now any guess what i did wrong i have extracted actor33 from actor33.psarc. and repalced all the files required.

i used the Uncharted.3.PROPER.FIX.KMEAW355.READNFO.v4-Nobody. so will somebody help?
    Just extract the actor33 psarc into its own actor33 folder in USRDIR/build/main, delete the actor33 psarc, then copy just the camera.txt into USRDIR/build/main/movie1, u2-journal-lod0.pak into USRDIR/build/main/actor33 (overwrite), and the eboot into USRDIR. Worked for me just fine, no problems through chapter 16 so far.
    Last edited by moja; 11-07-2011 at 06:31 PM

At first I didn't delete the camera.txt file, until after a lot of searching then I saw people deleted the file so I tried it and it didn't make a difference.

You should not delete the camera.txt. It is a very old fix that require delete of camera.txt... all new fixes (include v4) have camera.txt that you need to REPLACE, NOT DELETE.

Uncharted 3 Exiting Kitchen Door Freeze

I am having trouble with Uncharted 3 freezing. I applied the patch to the game that required you extract the psarcs. Then I deleted the camera.text file. It still however freezes when I try to exit the kitchen door. I've searched the freeze and other people have just made a completely different patch for the games that requires the psarcs that I deleted. I was curious if there was a way to still patch the game correctly with out needing those big files back.

I would try getting the game again and use the updated fix (http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cf...tml#post394060). Or you can preferably download the game pre-fixed so you don't have to fix anything.

You can download the pre-fixed game from here (http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cf...tml#post394452) or here (http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cf...tml#post394508)

Page 34 of 46 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast