Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 25 of 46 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So what's the best fix ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Gotta test his idea, dunno. If it's good, we'll now. Noone esle tried what he said?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I used this - Uncharted.3.PROPER.FIX.KMEAW355.READNFO.v4 and can confirm journal does NOT freeze when opened up! (Chapter 2 when you first open it as young nate)

I meant the short version

Here we are

Complete pack for fix your game, ready to copy

[Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links] [Register or Login to view links]

And the 3.41 fix [Register or Login to view links]

How it works?

1. You need the original Duplex release. It doesn`t matter if you have deleted languages or 3d movies.
    2. If you already unpacked the psarc files and deleted the original ones delete the folders actor33, animstream4, bin, pak23 and text1 in BCES01175\PS3_GAME\USRDIR\build\main.
    3. It doesn`t matter if you already copied the patched files from the first fix.
    4. Now Copy the USRDIR from the archive below to BCES01175\PS3_GAME and overwrite everything. If there is no message to overwrite something, you`ve done something wrong.
    5. After everything is overwritten you can copy game to your ps3.
    6. Have fun with this awesome game.

Thanks to Josephano, ps3 iso

Just 10.8 Gb more and you're done
    Last edited by Bartholomy; 11-02-2011 at 12:20 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

So no one knows what files to delete to rip the 3D movies?
    Last edited by The5Venomz; 11-02-2011 at 12:40 PM

Bartholomy, I am just a bit confused regarding the "4. Now Copy the USRDIR from the archive below to BCES01175\PS3_GAME"... there is no archive below and the u3ddfix341eboot.rar file contains only an EBOOT.BIN with no directories.

Are you saying to copy this eboot to BCES01175\PS3_GAME\USRDIR and replace the existing one?

Many thanks

I am on internal with Gaia manager on 3.55 with bd rom. I've applied the latest fix but i have a problem.

When i launch the game it asks me to update to 3.72

What did i do wrong?

Gaia manager is rotten now. Use Multiman.

Gaia Manager probably does not auto patch PARAM.SFO. Either manually patch it, or upgrade to a modern backup manager (ie- Iris Manager).

use multiman and remember to don't insert in program psearch anistream that will be remaining originally.

Sponsored Links
Page 25 of 46 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News