Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 24 of 46 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 454



  1. #231
    Junior Member tim132's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    38
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just a heads up to people having problems with the the game not loading and just seeing a spinning ring... did you download this FIX?

    Uncharted.3.PROPER.FIX.KMEAW355.READNFO-Nobody

    If so the file structure within the FIX is wrong so the following must be changed otherwise the game will not run (screen with spinning ring forever) or may hang at some chapters.

    1.- Folder inside FIX, named movies1 MUST be renamed as movie1 (without "s").
    2.- Path for each folder inside FIX is USRDIR/build/ and MUST be changed to USRDIR/build/main/.

    Source: user ilovetorrents - adolfomantis

  2. #232
    Contributor elessarsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    7
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyManHRU View Post
    See what happens when you press the Eboot.bin file in the Uncharted 3 folder (in file manager). Also make sure you have the Param.sfo file in case it's missing.
    Worked when i ran the eboot.bin from filemanger thx.

  3. #233
    Contributor PS3Slayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by tim132 View Post
    Just a heads up to people having problems with the the game not loading and just seeing a spinning ring... did you download this FIX?

    Uncharted.3.PROPER.FIX.KMEAW355.READNFO-Nobody
    AFAIK, Uncharted.3.PROPER.FIX.KMEAW355.READNFO.v4-Nobody has the correct directory structure.

  4. #234
    Junior Member Roaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    41
    Here is another easy method I found: [Register or Login to view links]

    1. Copy the archive to a folder "PS3_GAME" with the replacement of all files.
    2. Follow the path "PS3_GAME => USRDIR => build" run "Start.bat".
    3. Wait until the end of the patch.

  5. #235
    Contributor PAUL7331's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    9
    Copied over the full 50gb one after I had done the required editing of files. Had a quick go and got to chapter 2 where a young Nate prompted me to open the journal.. I did, and the game did NOT freeze! Success!

    Am I in the clear now, everything patched ok I assume if journal doesn't crash the game when opened!?

  6. #236
    Senior Member HeyManHRU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,017
    Thanks for the confirmation, I really don't feel like downloading this game (since it's so big) so I'll probably go out and buy it tomorrow or after tomorrow.

    And everything should be alright if you're using the latest fix, if you do experience any freezing whilst playing let us know though.

  7. #237
    Registered User ShadyGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4
    Thank you lele0o0o for the 5gb links but duplex-uncharted3.r50 is corrupted. Can you up the file alone? Or anyone else here has the link for that file only? I've been searching with no luck. And how do you search on megaupload and such? There doesn't seem to be an option. Thank you all.

  8. #238
    Junior Member tim132's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3Slayer View Post
    AFAIK, Uncharted.3.PROPER.FIX.KMEAW355.READNFO.v4-Nobody has the correct directory structure.
    Yes you're right "Uncharted.3.PROPER.FIX.KMEAW355.READNFO.v4-Nobody" does have the correct file structure, however the one I mentioned "Uncharted.3.PROPER.FIX.KMEAW355.READNFO-Nobody" has an incorrect file structure.

    Sorry for any confusion.
    Last edited by tim132; 11-02-2011 at 08:15 AM

  9. #239
    Contributor PAUL7331's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyManHRU View Post
    Thanks for the confirmation, I really don't feel like downloading this game (since it's so big) so I'll probably go out and buy it tomorrow or after tomorrow.

    And everything should be alright if you're using the latest fix, if you do experience any freezing whilst playing let us know though.
    Just DL it mate, it'll be worth the wait and bandwidth!

  10. #240
    Senior Member Bartholomy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    836
    Quote Originally Posted by Roaf View Post
    Here is another easy method I found: [Register or Login to view links]

    1. Copy the archive to a folder "PS3_GAME" with the replacement of all files.
    2. Follow the path "PS3_GAME => USRDIR => build" run "Start.bat".
    3. Wait until the end of the patch.
    Still a windows only .bat work? no hope for linux

 

Sponsored Links
Page 24 of 46 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News