Page 15 of 46 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

New nfo thanks to a mystery man who share with me (want to remain uncredited and anonymous)

(1) Move PSARC.EXE + zlib.net.dll to \USRDIR\build\main\ of your UNCHARTED 3 GAME DATA folder (not the one included with this package)

(2) Extract ALL *.psarc's into the folder they are already in (\USRDIR\build\main\) on your HDD by dragging each .PSARC file onto PSARC.EXE (delete the .PSARC files after you have extracted them to folders)

When you're done it should look like this:

..\USRDIR\build\main\actor33\
    ..\USRDIR\build\main\animstream4\
    ..\USRDIR\build\main\bin\dc1\
    ..\USRDIR\build\main\pak23\
    ..\USRDIR\build\main\text1\

IMPORTANT: When you unpack bin.psarc it creates two folders - empty bin folder and one bindc1 folder with files. Rename folder bindc1 to dc1 and put it in the \main\bin\ folder so it looks like this: \main\bin\dc1\

(3) Now, merge included USRDIR folder with the existing one where you extracted your psarcs. OVERWRITE all files when prompted.

(4) Transfer to your PS3, load in Multiman, launch from XMB.

(5) PROFIT.

Thumbs Up

Heh nice, I have updated it once again in my previous post as well to avoid any confusion and +Rep violentcris!

Hello,

Thank you lele0o0o for the 5gb links, I only need 4, 5 gb files but now it says file has been removed please help, they were on wupload

Just 1 more small thing to add, you don't have to extract animstream to make it work. Looking at that badass journal right now Lulz

Btw, you have to be patient since the loading time is longer than before.

don't have any visual effects when treasure found...

Sorry admins just receive this from my front, not rep+ needed you give me a lot!

V4 IMPORTANT NEW UPDATE: Uncharted.3.PROPER.FIX.KMEAW355.READNFO.v4-Nobody

-fixes small path error in V1/V2/V3

USE THIS VERSION. Follow NFO inside, don't use previous versions!

http://www.multiupload.com/XLDR0Q8D42

The source want to remain uncredited and anonymous
    Last edited by violentcris; 11-01-2011 at 02:42 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Gotcha violentcris and thanks for keeping us updated! I have now removed the older versions 1, 2 and 3 and added the v4 to my post HERE which is also linked on the main article.

Thanks for posting FIX in main page, but maybe you need to clear the front page from everything else. Its a mess...

It looks neat and organized to me, so you will have to be a little more specific and perhaps I can follow-up on it if necessary.

Page 15 of 46 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast