Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 14 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Did you delete camera.txt from dev_hdd0/GAMES/BCES01175/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/build/main/movies1/?

Also it should have the "main" folder so don't delete it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    in the rar folder there is a new camera.txt file which ask us to add into movie 1

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ok, just tested and still got a freeze when opening journal.

Anyone else confirms this working ?

for me with the camera.txt remove, i still stuck in the ring loading screen. this need a more detail guide from those people who say it is working, for example, the bin folder is empty and there is another folder call bindlc and contain the file require to be replace.. the guide now is quite misleading.

There is something wrong with this release. Did Math really post this ? Shame to him ...

2 big mistakes, in the NFO : Its USRDIR\build\main, and not USRDIR\build\.
    Second, it's movie1 and not movies1.

How can this fix work if they can't even get the correct path ... good lord, please save this scene.

The issue seems to be that the folder structure in the RAR does not include the 'main' folder (where all the PSARC files are), should the RAR files stand alone in /usrdir/build/ or should they be put into main (where they would overwrite the extracted files).

Just in case

IMPORTANT: There is 3 mistakes in the quickly written .nfo:

A) Correct directory path is ..USRDIR\build\main\... (missed the main subdir)
    B) Correct directory name is "movie1" (not movies1)
    C) There seem to be another path typo: when you unpack bin.psarc it creates two folders - empty bin folder and bindc1 folder with files, but in fix is only folder bin with files.

Temporarily answer: Just replace existing files with files in this fix, where the files are, thats the correct directory. Easy to figure out yourself.

I have now added the IMPORTANT notes revision to my previous post and +Rep for the update violentcris.

Quote Originally Posted by violentcris View Post
    C) There seem to be another path typo: when you unpack bin.psarc it creates two folders - empty bin folder and bindc1 folder with files, but in fix is only folder bin with files.

Temporarily answer: Just replace existing files with files in this fix, where the files are, thats the correct directory. Easy to figure out yourself.
    Just to add to that, it needs to look like in the fix (the dc1 folder into the bin folder).

If you just drop the bindc1 generated by the psarc on your HDD it will just hang on the loading screen.

I confirm it working, i'm looking at Drake's journal at the moment.

i can confirm it working too. the only thing is that for the bin.pasc, after you extract, you get bin and bindlc folder. rename bindlc folder as dlc and place it into bin folder. then replace the bin/dlc folder file with the one in the rar and it shld work. as for the camera.txt copy the one in the rar and place it in the movie1, do not remove. the only problem with this pack i find is, it had a long loading time 15-17 sec.

Sponsored Links

Page 14 of 46 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News