Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Help !

Sponsored Links
    Please help me to understand what do I miss.

I didn't have that folder BCES01175_NDI_UNCHARTED3_BT_5 in my PS3 console but I tried to copy from USB_dev entire folder BCES01175_NDI_UNCHARTED3_BT_5 to my console (without Param.sfo), I close the Multiman, I start the Multiman then the game UC3, select campaign and continue and still freezing to that chapter 9.

Sorry for my bad english but I really need some help here.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by catalinuxm; 10-31-2011 at 04:47 PM

Sponsored Links

Look deeper.

Sponsored Links
    You have a folder named BCES01175_NDI_UNCHARTED3_BT_P, with "P" at the end, that's your profile, and another BCES01175_NDI_UNCHARTED3_BT_5 (or BCES01175_NDI_UNCHARTED3_BT_0 in my case), that's your save. Follow the path corectly dev_hdd0\home\00001\savedata\BCES01175_NDI_UNCHART ED3_BT_5 and you will find it, but maybe with a different number at the end (mine is 0 not 5). And also try to actually make a save of your game, not just letting it autosave itself. Remember, 000001 might also be different.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I did exactly what the "Tutorial two put the save data" said but I keep getting the error "The data is corrupted" (80029207), WHY!? please help

yeah. i have the same problem. doesn't matter what i do, i get a corrupted save.

i even tried it with different difficulty saves, all the same.

have you tried removing all the previous uncharted data from ps3 saves and the game data utility?

Just put save folder from archive to your usb flash drive and use PS3 Save tool to copy save from usb to hdd. That's all, no need ftp and multiman.

everybody....

I think that "everybody" was a little premature. It seems I'm not the only one with the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Desu View Post
    Just put save folder from archive to your usb flash drive and use PS3 Save tool to copy save from usb to hdd. That's all, no need ftp and multiman.
    Easiest method of all...and it worked. >_<

Thanks guys.

Having the same problem with corrupted data. Have tried FTP and multiman. Getting corrupt data everytime. ****ing frustrated.

Can someone do a step by step guide to make the save to load and work? And what is the PS3 Save tool?

AnnaDea, use Putting The PS3 Game Saves Back In Place from this manual: makeuseof.com/tag/how-to-back-up-and-import-ps3-game-saves/

Putting The PS3 Game Saves Back In Place

If you want to copy a savegame to your PlayStation 3, you’ll need to do the following:

1. Go to Game -> Saved Data Utility.
    2. Way at the top you’ll see your storage drives. Click on the one you need.
    3. Just like before, select the desired savegame and press triangle. Then select Copy in the sidebar and choose to copy to your PlayStation 3′s hard drive.
    4. Wait for it to finish copying, and you’re done!

Sponsored Links
Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News